MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 275, 20191st International Conference on Advances in Civil Engineering and Materials (ACEM1) and 1st World Symposium on Sustainable Bio-composite Materials and Structures (SBMS1) (ACEM2018 and SBMS1)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||New Materials and Structural Engineering|
|Published online||13 March 2019|
- Schijve J. Fatigue of structures and materials in the 20th century and the state of the art. Int J Fatigue 2003;25:679-23. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cadei JM, Stratford TJ, Hollaway LC, Duckett WG. Strengthening metallic structures using externally bonded fibre-reinforced polymers. London: CIRIA, Publication C595; 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao X-L, Zhang L. State-of-the-art review on FRP strengthened steel structures. Eng Struct 2007;29:1808-23. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Harries KA, El-Tawil S. Review of steel-FRP composite structural systems. In:Proceedings of the 5th international conference on composite construction, Colorado, USA (CD-ROM); 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Agarwal A, Foster SJ, Hamed E, Ng TS. Influence of freeze-thaw cycling on the bond strength of steel-FRP lap joints. Compos B 2014;60:178-85. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhou H, Attard TL, Wang Y, Wang J-A, Ren F. Rehabilitation of notch damaged steel beams using a carbon fiber reinforced hybrid polymeric-matrix composite. Compos Struct 2013;106:690-12. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sebastian W, Zhang C. Observations from testing of indeterminate FRP-plated steel beams on flexible supports. Compos B 2013;45:200-14. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jones Sean C, Civjan Scott A. Application of fiber reinforced polymer overlays to extend steel fatigue life. Journal of Composites for Construction 2003, 7:331-8. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hui Jiao, FidelisMashiri, Xiao-LingZhao. A comparative study on fatigue behaviour of steel beams retrofitted with welding, pultruded CFRP plates and wet layup CFRP sheets. Thin-Walled Structures 2012;59: 144-8. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Amer Hmidan, Yail J. Kim, Siamak Yazdani. Correction factors for stress intensity of CFRP-strengthened wide-flange steel beams with various crack configurations. Construction and Building Materials 2014; 70: 522-8. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Shukuan, Huang Peiyan, Zhao Chuanyu. Numerical analysis of stress intensity factor of surface crack in steel plate strengthened with CFL under bending load. Journal of South China University of Technology 2014; 40:162-6. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Fubiao, Xiao Jiayu, Jiang Dazhi. Fatigue failure properties of pre-cracked aluminum alloy plates one-side-bonded With Composite Patches. Surface Engineering of China 2006; 19:210-5. [Google Scholar]
- H Minnebo, Three-dimensional integration strategies of singular functions introduced by the XFEM in the LEFM. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering 2012; 92:1117-21. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Paris P C, Erdogan F. A critical analysis of crack propagation laws. Journal of Basic Engineering. 1963;85: 528~6. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen Chuanyao. Fatigue and fracture. Wuhan:Huazhong University of Science and Technology Press; 2002. [Google Scholar]
- J.G. Teng, D. Fernando, T. Yu. Finite element modelling of debonding failures in steel beams flexurally strengthened with CFRP laminates. Engineering Structures 2015;1:213–12 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chan SK, Tuba IS, Wilson WK. On the finite method in linear fracture mechanics. Eng Fract Mech 1970;2:1-17. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Henshell RD, Shaw KG. Crack-tip finite elements are unnecessary. Int J Numer Meth Eng 1975;9:495-12. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.