MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 275, 20191st International Conference on Advances in Civil Engineering and Materials (ACEM1) and 1st World Symposium on Sustainable Bio-composite Materials and Structures (SBMS1) (ACEM2018 and SBMS1)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||New Materials and Structural Engineering|
|Published online||13 March 2019|
- Mirza F A, Soroushian P. Effects of alkali-resistant glass fiber reinforcement on crack and temperature resistance of lightweight concrete. Cement & Concrete Composites, 24(2):223-227. (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li Ming, Liu Meng, Yang Yu-jia. Calcium carbonate whisker improved the performance of oil and gas wall cement. Bulletin of the Chinese Ceramic Society, (12): 3145-3150. (2014)(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Li Ming, Liu Meng, Yang Yuanyi. Mechanical properties of oil well cement stone reinforced with hybrid fiber of calcium carbonate whisker and carbon fiber. Petroleum Exploration and Development, (01): 94-100. (2015) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- DENG Zong-cai, Flexural Fatigue of High Performance Cellulose Fiber and Hybrid Fibers Reinforced Concrete Beams.Highway,(01): 165-169. (2008) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Walton P L, Majumdar A J. Cement–Based composites with mixture of different types of fiber. Composites, 6(5): 209-216. (1975) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kobayashi K, Cho R. Flexural characteristics of steel fiber and polyethylene fiber hybrid reinforced concrete. Composites., 13(2): 164-168. (1982) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Babal B, Nurnbergerova T. Hybrid fiber-reinforced concrete under repeated loading. Nuclear Engineering Design(156):195-200. (1995) [Google Scholar]
- Sukontaukkul P. Tensile behavior of hybrid fiber-reinforced concrete. Advances in Cement Research, (3); 115-122. (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gupta A. Influence of steel fibers in fgatigue resistance of concrete in direct compression. Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, 12(2):172-179. (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dong J K, Park S H, Ryu G S, et al. Comparative flexural behavior of Hybrid Ultra High Performance Fiber Reinforced Concrete with different macro fibers. Construction & Building Materials, 25(11): 4144-4155. (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Qian C X, Stroeven P. Development of Hybrid Polyprolene steel Fibre Reinforced Concrete. Cement and Concrete Research, 30(1): 63-69. (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wu Yaoqing. Research on Mechanical Properties of Multi - scale Fiber Reinforced Cement - based Materials. Hohai University. (2017)(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.