MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 275, 20191st International Conference on Advances in Civil Engineering and Materials (ACEM1) and 1st World Symposium on Sustainable Bio-composite Materials and Structures (SBMS1) (ACEM2018 and SBMS1)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Bio-composite Materials and Structures|
|Published online||13 March 2019|
- R. Chen. Diss, Nanjing University of Technology, Research on the Composition and Expression of Modern Timber Architectural Form. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Feng. Diss, China University of Mining and Technology, Study on the New Application of Wood in Architecture. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Fell D R. EGU General Assembly Conference. EGU General Assembly Conference Abstracts, Wood in the human environment: restorative properties of wood in the built indoor environment. 7282, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Shuttleworth K, Principal M. Proceedings of the CTBUH 8th World Congress Tall and Green, Typology for a Sustainable Urban Future, Antidotes to Transparency in High Rise Buildings Form and Skin. 481-484, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Kirkegaard A. The Faculty of Engineering and Science, Aalborg University, Aesthetic Qualities of Cross Laminated Timber. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Anders Q. Nyrud K S. Kristian B. WCTE 2016, User Perceptions of Naturalness and the USE of Wood in the Interior environment. (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.