MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 275, 20191st International Conference on Advances in Civil Engineering and Materials (ACEM1) and 1st World Symposium on Sustainable Bio-composite Materials and Structures (SBMS1) (ACEM2018 and SBMS1)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Bio-composite Materials and Structures|
|Published online||13 March 2019|
- Chang WS, Murakami S, Komatsu K, Araki Y, Shrestha K, Omori T et al. Technical Note: Potential to Use Shape Memory Alloy in Timber Dowel-Type Connections. Wood Fiber Sci. 2013;45:330-4. [Google Scholar]
- Ma HW, Wilkinson T, Cho CD. Feasibility study on a self-centering beam-to-column connection by using the superelastic behavior of SMAs. Smart Materials & Structures. 2007;16:1555-63. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Youssef MA, Alam MS, Nehdi M. Experimental investigation on the seismic behavior of beam-column joints reinforced with Superelastic Shape Memory Alloys. J Earthq Eng. 2008;12:1205-22. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Huang HY, Chang WS. Seismic resilience timber connectionadoption of shape memory alloy tubes as dowels. Struct Control Hlth. 2017;24. [Google Scholar]
- Desroches R, Smith B. Shape memory alloys in seismic resistant design and retrofit: A critical review of their potential and limitations. J Earthq Eng. 2004;8:415-29. [Google Scholar]
- Shaw JA, Kyriakides S. Thermomechanical aspects of NiTi. J Mech Phys Solids. 1995;43:1243-81. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chang W-S, Araki Y. Use of shape memory alloy in construction: A critical review. Proceedings of the ICE - Civil Engineering. 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Leijten AJM. Development of reinforced joints with densified veneer wood. Proc, 1991 Int Timber Engineering Conf1991. p. 36-42. [Google Scholar]
- Leijten AJM. The concept of the prestressed DVW reinforced joint with expanded tubes. Proceedings of the international wood engineering conference1996. p. 295-9. [Google Scholar]
- Kollmann FFP, Côté WA. Principles of wood science and technology. Berlin, Heidelberg, New York,: Springer-Verlag; 1968. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Guan ZW, Rodd P. DVW - Local reinforcement for timber joints. J Struct Eng-Asce. 2001;127:894-900. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Leijten AJM, Ruxton S, Prion H, Lam F. Reversed-cyclic behavior of a novel heavy timber tube connection. J Struct Eng-Asce. 2006;132:1314-9. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Araki Y, Maekawa N, Omori T, Sutou Y, Kainuma R, Ishida K. Rate-dependent response of superelastic Cu-Al-Mn alloy rods to tensile cyclic loads. Smart Materials and Structures. 2012;21. [Google Scholar]
- Huang H. A Temperature Controlled Semi-active Tuned Mass Damper using Shape Memory Alloy for Vibration Reduction Applications. Bath, UK: University of Bath; 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Araki Y, Endo T, Omori T, Sutou Y, Koetaka Y, Kainuma R et al. Potential of superelastic Cu-Al-Mn alloy bars for seismic applications. Earthquake Eng Struc. 2011;40:107-15. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Institution BS. BS 970‐1:1996 - Specification for wrought steels for mechanical and allied engineering purposes. General inspection and testing procedures and specific requirements for carbon, carbon manganese, alloy and stainless steels. 1996. [Google Scholar]
- Institution BS. BS EN 383:2007 -Timber structures ‐ Test methods ‐ Determination of embedment strength and foundation values for dowel type fasteners. 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Institution BS. Bs En 12512:2001 - Timber structures ‐ Test methods ‐ Cyclic testing of joints made with mechanical fasteners. 2001. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.