MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 275, 20191st International Conference on Advances in Civil Engineering and Materials (ACEM1) and 1st World Symposium on Sustainable Bio-composite Materials and Structures (SBMS1) (ACEM2018 and SBMS1)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Bio-composite Materials and Structures|
|Published online||13 March 2019|
- Shi H, Wang H X, Li Y Y. Wettability on plant leaf surfaces and its ecological significance. Acta Ecologica Sinica, 2011, 31(15):4287-4298. [Google Scholar]
- Wenzel R N. Resistance of solid surfaces to wetting by water[J]. Industrial and Engineering Chemistry, 1936, 28(8):988-994. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shirtcliffe N J, Mchale G, Atherton S, et al. An introduction to superhydrophobicity[J]. Advancesin Colloid & Interface Science, 2010, 161(1): 124-138. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zen Y, Akira N, Toshiya W, et al. Effects of Surface Structure on the Hydrophobicity and Sliding Behavior of Water Droplets[J]. Langmuir, 2002, 18(15): 5818-5822. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Qian H C, Li H Y, Zhang D W. Research Progress of Superhydrophobic Surface Technologies in the Field of Corrosion Protection[J]. Surface Technology, 2015, 44(3):15-30. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.