MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 271, 20192019 Tran-SET Annual Conference
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Asphalt Concrete Materials|
|Published online||09 April 2019|
- Brownride, J. The role of an asphalt rejuvenator in pavement preservation: use and need for asphalt rejuvenation. Tricor Refining, LLC. [Google Scholar]
- Cooper, S., Mohammad, L.N., and Elseifi, M.A. (2014). Laboratory Performance of Asphalt Mixtures Containing Recycled Asphalt Shingles. Journal of the Transportation Research Board, 2445, 94–102. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chiu, C. and Lee, M. (2006). Effectiveness of seal rejuvenators for bituminous pavement surfaces. J. Test. Eval., 34, 390–394. [Google Scholar]
- Karlsson, R., and Isacsson., U. (2006). Material-related aspects of asphalt recycling-state of the art. Journal of Materials in Civil Engineer, 18. [Google Scholar]
- Booshehrian, A., Mogawer, W.S., and Vahidi, S. (2013). Evaluating the Effect of Rejuvenators on the Degree of Blending and Performance of High RAP, RAS, RAP/RAS Mixtures. Road Materials and Pavement Design. [Google Scholar]
- Shen, J., Amirkhanian, S., and Aune Miller, J. (2007). Effects of rejuvenating agents on Superpave mixtures containing reclaimed asphalt pavement. Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, 19(5), 376–384. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Aguirre, M.A., Hassan, M.M., Shirzad, S., Mohammad, L.N., and Cooper, S.B. (2017). Performance of asphalt rejuvenators in hot-mix asphalt containing recycled asphalt shingles. Transportation Research Record, 2633, 108–116. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tabakovic, A., Schuyffel, L., Karac, A., and Schlangen, E. (2017). An evaluation of the efficiency of compartmented alginate fibers encapsulating a rejuvenator as an asphalt pavement healing system. Applied Science, 7(647). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Aguirre, M.A., Hassan, M.M., Shirzad, S., Cooper S.Jr., Negulescu, I., and Mohammad, L.N. (2018). Evaluation of Hollow-Fibers Encapsulating a Rejuvenator in Asphalt Binders with Recycled Asphalt Shingles. Under Review. [Google Scholar]
- AASHTO (2015). Standard specification for performance-graded for asphalt binder. AASHTO M320, Washington, DC. [Google Scholar]
- AASHTO (2013). Standard Method of Test for Multiple Stress Creep Recovery (MSCR) Test of Asphalt Binder Using a Dynamic Shear Rheometer (DSR). AASHTO TP 70, Washington, DC. [Google Scholar]
- AASHTO (2016). Standard Method of Test for Estimating Fatigue Resistance of Asphalt Binders Using the Linear Amplitude Sweep. AASHTO. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, G., Nielsen, E., Komacka, J., Leegwater, G., and Ven, M. (2015). Influence of the soft bitumen on the chemical and rheological properties of reclaimed polymer-modified binders from the “old” surface-layer asphalt. Construction Building Material, 79, 129–135. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.