MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 271, 20192019 Tran-SET Annual Conference
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||09 April 2019|
- Salgado, R. (2008). The Engineering of Foundations, McGraw Hill, 882p. [Google Scholar]
- Brown, D.A., Turner, J.P., and Castelli, R.J. (2010). Drilled Shafts: Construction Procedure and LRFD Design methods. FHWA NHI-10-016, 970 [Google Scholar]
- Matlock, H. (1970). Correlation for Design of Laterally Loaded Piles in Soft Clays. Proceeding of the 2nd Annual OTC. Dallas, Texas. [Google Scholar]
- Reese, L., & Welch, R.C. (1975). Lateral loading of deep foundations in stiff clay. Proceeding, ASCE, 101(GT7), 633–649. [Google Scholar]
- Reese, L.C., Cox, W.R., & Koop, F.D. (1974). Analysis of laterally loaded piles in sand. Proceeding of Fifth Annual Offshore Technical Conference, Paper No. OTC 2080. Houston Texas. [Google Scholar]
- Reese, L.C. (1997). Analysis of laterally loaded piles in weak rock. Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, 123(11), 1010-1017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bierschwale, M.W., Coyle, H.M., and Bartoskewitz R.E. (1981). Field Tests and New Design Procedure for Laterally Loaded Drilled Shafts in Clay, FHWA/TX-81/09+211-3F, 129p. [Google Scholar]
- Gabr, M.A., Borden, R.H., Cho, K.H., Clark, R.C., and Nixon, J.B. (2002). P-y Curves for Laterally Loaded Drilled Shafts Embedded in Weathered Rock. FHWA/NC/2002-008 [Google Scholar]
- Yang, K. (2006). Analysis of Laterally Loaded Drilled Shafts in Rock, University of Akron, Ph.D. dissertation. [Google Scholar]
- Pierson, M.C., Parsons, R.L., Han, J., and Brennan, J.J., (2011). Laterally loaded shaft group capacities and deflections behind an mse wall, Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, 137(10), 882-889. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pierson, M.C., Parsons, R.L., Han, J., Brown, D.A., and Thompson, R.W. (2008). Capacity of laterally loaded shafts constructed behind the face of a mechanically stabilized earth block wall. Final Report, Kansas Department of Transportation. [Google Scholar]
- Rollins, K.M., Gerber, T.M., and Heiner, L. (2010). Passive force-deflection behavior for abutments with MSE confined approach fills. Utah Department of Transportation Final Report, UT-10.15. [Google Scholar]
- Huang, J., Han, J., Parsons, R.L., and Pierson, M., Refined numerical modeling of a laterally loaded drilled shaft in an MSE wall. Geotextiles and Geomembranes, 37, 2013, 61–73. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Itasca Consulting Group (2009). FLAC3D Theory and Background, Itasca Consulting Group Inc., 226pp. [Google Scholar]
- Huang, B., Bathurst, R.J., and Hatami, K. (2009). Numerical Study of Reinforced Soil Segmental Walls using Three Different Constitutive Soil Models. Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenviornmental Engineering, 135(10): 1486-1498. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ling, H.I. and Leshchinsky, D. (2003). Finite element parametric study of the behavior of segmental block reinforced soil retaining walls. Geosynthetics International, 10(3), 77-94. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu, H.B., and Won, M., (2009). Long-term reinforcement load of geosynthetic-reinforced soil retaining walls. Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, 135(7): 875-889. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.