MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 270, 2019The 2nd Conference for Civil Engineering Research Networks (ConCERN-2 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Water Resources Engineering and Management|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Shore Protection Manual (SPM) Volume 1, 4th ed., , US Army Engineer Waterways Experiment Station, Coastal Engineering Research Center, US Government Printing Office, Washington, DC, (1984) [Google Scholar]
- K. Hasselmann, T. Barnett, E. Bouws, H. Carlson, D. Cartwright, K. Enke, J. Ewing, H. Gienapp, D. Hasselmann, P. Kruseman, Measurements of Wind-Wave Growth and Swell Decay during the Joint North Sea Wave Project (JONSWAP); Deutches Hydrographisches Institut: Hamburg, Germany, 1973. [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Baitjes, T. J. Zitman, and L. H. Holthuusen, A reanalysis of the spectra observed in JONSWAP, J. Phys. Ocean., 17, pp. 1288-1295 (1987) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. T. Resio, and C.L. Vincent, A numerical hindcast model for wave spectra on water bodies with regular shoreline geometry. Part II : Model verification with observed water data, Miscellaneous Paper H-77-9, Hydraulic Laboratory, U. S. Army Engineer Waterways Experiment Station, Vicksburg, Mississippi, (1977b) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Guo, A simple method to downscale daily wind statistics to hourly wind data, arXiv preprint arXiv:1305.3367, Cornell university library, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Image provided by the NOAA/ESRL Physical Sciences Division, Boulder Colorado from their Web site at http://www.esrl.noaa.gov/psd/ [Google Scholar]
- H.T. Salim, M.S.B Kusuma, and Nazili, Mathematical Model of Split Growth in Serayu Estuary, Central java, Indonesia, The Sixteenth International Offshore and Polar Engineering Conference (ISOPE-2006), San Fransisco, California, USA 28 May - 2 June, (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.