MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 270, 2019The 2nd Conference for Civil Engineering Research Networks (ConCERN-2 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Water Resources Engineering and Management|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- R Yanidar., D.M Hartono., S Moersidik. Water quality assessment for self-sufficient water resources for DKI Jakarta. In IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (Vol. 106, No. 1, p. 012056). IOP Publishing. (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. M Fathana.The Effect of Land Use Changes in Ciliwung and Pesanggrahan Watershed (Bahasa). (Doctoral dissertation, Bogor Agricultural University (IPB)). (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Nugroho & N. I Said. Improvement of raw water quality at Drinking Water Company with Biofiltration Process (Bahasa). Journal of Environmental Technology, 12(2): 121-129. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Z, Shuangfu., Y. Wang, He, W., Wu, M., M, Xing. J, Yang & D, Yin. Responses of biofilm characteristics to variations in temperature and NH 4+-N loading in a moving-bed biofilm reactor treating micro-polluted raw water. Bioresource technology. 131, 365-373. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Xiangyang. Enhanced treatment of polluted surface water from Yellow river (China) with biooxidation as pretreatment: Pilot scale studies. Desalination and Water Treatment, 9(1-3): 59-65. (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z, Shuangfu., Y. Wang, He, W., Wu, M. M, Xing. J, Yang. D, Yin. & M, Pan. Impacts of temperature and nitrifying community on nitrification kinetics in a moving-bed biofilm reactor treating polluted raw water. Chemical Engineering Journal, 236, 242-250. (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.S., Alvarez, M. Tang, R. W. C. Horvath, & J. F. Stahl, Evaluation of moving bed biofilm reactor technology for enhancing nitrogen removal in a stabilization pond treatment plant. Proceedings of the Water Environment Federation, 2005(14), 2085-2102. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- X. J. Wang, S. Q. Xia, L. Chen, J. F. Zhao, N. J. Renault &, J. M. Chovelon, 2006. Nutrients removal from municipal wastewater by chemical precipitation in a moving bed biofilm reactor. Process Biochemistry, 41(4): 824-828. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C, Tchobanoglous . Wastewater engineering: Collection and pumping of wastewater. In Wastewater engineering: collection and pumping of wastewater. McGraw-Hill Book. (1981) [Google Scholar]
- A. Zafarzadeh., B. Bina, M. Nikaeen, H. M. Attar, & M. H Nejad. Performance of moving bed biofilm reactors for biological nitrogen compounds removal from wastewater by partial nitrification-denitrification process. Iranian Journal of Environmental Health Science & Engineering, 7(4): 353. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- H. Ødegaard. The new moving bed biofilm reactor. Water Science and Technology. (1999) [Google Scholar]
- G, Bitton. Wastewater microbiology. John Wiley & Sons. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- V. Hoang, MBBR Ammonia Removal: An Investigation of Nitrification Kinetics, Biofilm and Biomass Response, and Bacterial Population Shifts During Long-Term Cold Temperature Exposure. University of Ottawa (Canada). (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Christensson. Enhanced Biological Phosphorus Removal-Carbon sources, nitrate as electron acceptor, and characterisation of the sludge community. (1997) [Google Scholar]
- T. Fukushima, M. Onuki, H. Satoh, & T. Mino, Effect of pH reduction on polyphosphate-and glycogen-accumulating organisms in enhanced biological phosphorus removal processes. Water Science and Technology, 62(6), 1432-1439. (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nurhidayanti. Improvement of raw water quality using fixed bed reactor technology with pumice media (Bahasa). (Undergraduate thesis, Bogor Agricultural University (IPB)). (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Y. A. Bodkhe, Modified anaerobic baffled reactor for municipal wastewater treatment. Journal of Environmental Management, 90(8), 2488-2493. (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Ferreira, J. E., Miranda, R. M., Figueiredo, A. F. J. P., Barbosa, & Brasil, E. M. Box-and-Whisker Plots Applied to Food Chemistry. Journal of Chemical Education, 93(12): 2026-2032. (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Ahnen, M., Pedersen, L. F. P. B., Pedersen, & Dalsgaard, J. Degradation of urea, ammonia and nitrite in moving bed biofilters operated at different feed loadings. Aquacultural engineering, 69: 50-59. (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.