MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 270, 2019The 2nd Conference for Civil Engineering Research Networks (ConCERN-2 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Transportation Engineering and Planning|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- L. Rayle, S. Shaheen, N. Chan, D. Dai, and R. Cervero. App-Based, On-Demand Ride Services: Comparing Taxi and Ridesourcing Trips and User Characteristics in San Francisco. University of California Transportation Center (UCTC) Working Paper, UCTC- FR-2014-08 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- H.Burhan, S. Soehodho and N.Yusuf. Review on the Development of Ride Sharing System using Online Transportation Service in Jakarta. Proceeding of 6th IEEE International Conference on Advanced Logistics and Transport (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Chen, A. Mislove, and C. Wilson. Peeking Beneath the Hood of Uber. In Proc. of the ACM Conference on Internet Measurement Conference. ACM (2015) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.cse.ust.hk/~golin/COMP572/Notes/Matching.pdf [Google Scholar]
- W.Peng, X. Hu, F. Zhao, and J. Su.A Fast Algorithm to Find All-Pairs Shortest Paths in Complex Networks. Procedia Computer Science 9, 557 - 566 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.N. Anderson."Not just a taxi"? For-profit ridesharing, driver strategies, and VMT. Transportation 41, 1099-1117. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s11116-014-95318. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.K. Chen and M.Sheldon. Dynamic Pricing in a Labor Market: Surge Pricing and Flexible Work On the Uber Platform. UCLA Anderson School of Management (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. Zha, Y. Yin and Y.Du. Surge pricing and labor supply in the ride-sourcing market. Transportation Research Part B, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.trb.2017.09.010 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Zha, Y. Yin and Z. Xu. Geometric matching and spatial pricing in ride-sourcing markets. Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies, Vol.92, pages 58-75 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Galichon, A., Hsieh, Y.-W. A Theory of Decentralized Matching Markets without Transfers, with An Application to Surge Pricing. https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2908532. Accessed Aug., 28, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- N.A.H. Agatz, A.Erera, M.P.W. Savelsbergh, M.P & X. Wang. Optimization for dynamic ride-sharing: a review. Eur. J. Oper. Res. 223, 295-303 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.