MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 270, 2019The 2nd Conference for Civil Engineering Research Networks (ConCERN-2 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Transportation Engineering and Planning|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- N. Suaryana, Performance Evaluation of Asphlat Stone Matrix Using Grain Asbuton as a Stabilizer and Filler, Dissertation, Civil Engineering Doctoral Study Program, Institut Teknologi Bandung (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.J Yoder and M.W Witczak, Principles of Pavement Design, Second Edition, USA: John Wiley & Sons, Inc (1975) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Asphalt Institute, Principles of Construction of Hot Mix Asphalt Pavement, The Asphalt Institute (1982) [Google Scholar]
- J. Yu and G. Zou., Asphalt Pavement Fatigue Cracking Prediction Model with Mode Factor, International Journal of Pavement Research and Technology, Vol. 6 No.2, 123-129 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G.M Rowe and M.G Bouldin, Improved Techniques to Evaluate The Fatigue Resistance of Asphaltic Mixtures, Proceedings of 2nd Euroasphalt and Eurobitumen Congress, Barcelona, Spain (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Y.H Huang, Pavement Analysis and Design Second Edition, New Jersey: Prentice-Hall Inc (2012) [Google Scholar]
- NCHRP, Validating the Fatigue Endurance Limit for Hot Mix Asphalt, Report 646, Transportation Research Board of National Academies, Washington DC (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.