MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 270, 2019The 2nd Conference for Civil Engineering Research Networks (ConCERN-2 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Structural Engineering and Materials|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- M. P. Nielsen, M. W. Braestrup, B. C. Jensen, F. Bach, Concrete Plasticity, Beam Shear-Shear in Joints- Punching Shear, Special Publication, Danish Society for Structural Science and Engineering (1978) [Google Scholar]
- F. J. Vecchio, M. P. Collins, The Modifie Compression-field Theory for Reinforced-concrete Elements Subjected to Shear, Journal of the AmericanConcrete Institute, 83 (2), 219-231 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- F. J. Vecchio, M. P. Collins, Predicting the Response of Reinforced-concrete Beams Subjected to Shear using Modified Compression Field-theory, ACI Structural Journal, 85 (3), 258-268 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- E. C. Bentz, F. J. Vecchio, M. R. Collins, Simplified Modified Compression Field Theory for Calculating Shear Strength of Reinforced Concrete Elements, ACI Structural Journal, 103 (4), 614-624 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. Muttoni, M. F. RuizShear, Strength of Members without Transverse Reinforcement as Function of Critical Shear Crack Width, ACI Structural Journal, 105 (2), 163-172 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- T. Zhang, P. Visintin, D. J. Oehlers, Shear strength of RC beams without web Reinforcement, Australian Journal of Structural Engineering, 17 (1), 87-96 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Pujol, N. Hanai, T. Ichinose, M. A. Sozen, Using Mohr-Coulomb Criterion to Estimate Shear Strength of Reinforced Concrete Columns, ACI Structural Journal, American Concrete Institute, 113 (3), 459-468 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Hibino, Y. Yamaki, Shear Strength Prediction For Brittle Reinforced Concrete Member Considering Concrete Stress Conditions, Proceedings of the 16th World Conference on Earthquake, Paper N° 2810 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- ACI Committee 318, Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete (ACI 318-14) and Commentary (ACI 318R-14), American Concrete Institute, Farmington Hills (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.