MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 269, 2019IIW 2018 - International Conference on Advanced Welding and Smart Fabrication Technologies
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Corrosion and Failure Analysis|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- Ş. Selcen KARAKOÇ. & B. Dilhan CAM. Filed Heater Engineering Economics & Design. Institute of Technology Izmir. [Google Scholar]
- D. Ghosh. Failure Analysis of PRDS Pipe in a Thermal Power Plant Boiler. J. Inst. Eng. India Ser. C 99(2):233-238 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Metals Handbook, 9th Edition, Volume 11, Failure Analysis and Prevention (1986). [Google Scholar]
- Charlie R. Brooks and Ashok Choudhury, Metallurgical Failure Analysis, McGraw Hill, Inc (1993). [Google Scholar]
- Vera, J. R., Daniels, D. & Achour, M. H. Under deposit corrosion (UDC) in the oil and gas industry: a review of mechanisms, testing and mitigation. Paper presented at the NACE Corrosion/12, paper no. 1379 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Espan, T., Kapusta, S. D. & Simon Thomas, M. J. J. Case study: extreme corrosion of a 20” oil pipeline in the niger delta region. Paper presented at the NACE Corrosion/01, paper no. 629 (2001). [Google Scholar]
- de Reus, J. A. Hendriksen, E. L. J. A., Wilms, M. E., Al-Habsi, Y. N., Durnie, W. H. & Gough, M. A. Test methodologies and field verification of corrosion inhibitors to address under deposit corrosion in oil and gas production systems, Paper presented at the NACE Corrosion/05, paper no. 288 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- API Standard 571, Damage Mechanism Affecting Fixed Equipment in Refinery Industry, Washington, DC. American Petroleum Institute (2003). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.