MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 268, 2019The 25th Regional Symposium on Chemical Engineering (RSCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Process for Energy and Environment|
|Published online||20 February 2019|
- F. Cherubini, "The biorefinery concept: Using biomass instead of oil for producing energy and chemicals", Energy Conversion and Management, vol. 51, no. 7, pp. 1412–1421, 2010/07/01/2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Abdulrazik, M. Elsholkami, A. Elkamel, and L. Simon, "Multi-products productions from Malaysian oil palm empty fruit bunch (EFB): Analyzing economic potentials from the optimal biomass supply chain," Journal of Cleaner Production, vol. 168, pp. 131–148, 2017/12/01/2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Yunus, S.F. Salleh, N. Abdullah, and D. R. A. Biak, "Effect of ultrasonic pre-treatment on low temperature acid hydrolysis of oil palm empty fruit bunch," Bioresource Technology, vol. 101, no. 24, pp. 9792–9796, 2010/12/01/2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhuang et al., "Liquid hot water pretreatment of lignocellulosic biomass for bioethanol production accompanying with high valuable products", Bioresource Technology, vol. 199, pp. 68–75, 2016/01/01/2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Dasgupta, S. Bandhu,D.K. Adhikari, and D. Ghosh, "Challenges and prospects of xylitol production with whole cell bio-catalysis: A review", Microbiological Research, vol. 197, pp. 9–21, 2017/04/01/2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Vaskan, E.R. Pachón, and E. Gnansounou, "Techno-economic and life-cycle assessments of biorefineries based on palm empty fruit bunches in Brazil", Journal of Cleaner Production, vol. 172, pp. 3655–3668, 2018/01/20/2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Arora, J. Banerjee, R. Vijayaraghavan, D. MacFarlane, and A. F. Patti, "Process design and techno-economic analysis of an integrated mango processing waste biorefinery", Industrial Crops and Products, vol. 116, pp. 24–34, 2018/06/01/2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. D. Humbird, R & Tao, Ling & Kinchin, Christopher & Hsu, D & Aden, Andy & Schoen, P & Lukas, J & Olthof, B & Worley, M & Sexton, D & Dudgeon, D, "Process Design and Economics for Biochemical Conversion of Lignocellulosic Biomass to Ethanol: Dilute-Acid Pretreatment and Enzymatic Hydrolysis of Corn Stover", 2001. [Google Scholar]
- M. Yadav, D.K. Mishra, and J.-S. Hwang, "Catalytic hydrogenation of xylose to xylitol using ruthenium catalyst on NiO modified TiO2 support", Applied Catalysis A: General, vol. 425-426, pp. 110–116, 2012/05/28/2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. X. Do and Y.-i. Lim, "Techno-economic comparison of three energy conversion pathways from empty fruit bunches", Renewable Energy, vol. 90, pp. 307–318, 2016/05/01/2016. [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Peters, & Timmerhaus, K. D Plant design and economics for chemical engineers. New York: McGraw-Hill, 1991. [Google Scholar]
- F. I. Khan and S. A. Abbasi, "Multivariate hazard identification and ranking system", vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 157–170, 1998. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.