MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 268, 2019The 25th Regional Symposium on Chemical Engineering (RSCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Process for Energy and Environment|
|Published online||20 February 2019|
- Bledzki A.K., Faruk O., and Sperber V.E. Cars from Bio-Fibres. Macromolecular Materials and Engineering 291, 2006, 449–457. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Available online at https://psa.gov.ph/sites/default/files/Selected% 20Statistics%20on%20Agriculture%202016.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Available online at http://fida.da.gov.ph/index.php/archivedarticles/19-philippine-abaca-helps-in-global-environment-conservation [Google Scholar]
- Available online at https://businessmirror.com.ph/market-demandcompetition-test-strength-of-phls-abaca-3/ [Google Scholar]
- Vijayalakshmi K., Neeraja C.Y.K., Kavitha A., and Hayavadana J. Abaca Fibre, Transactions on Engineering and Sciences 2(9), 2014, 16–19. [Google Scholar]
- Available online at http://sntpost.stii.dost.gov.ph/frames/OctToDec 04/p g41_exportGradehandicraft.htm [Google Scholar]
- Ngo J. P., and Promentilla A.B. Development of abaca fiber-reinforced foamed fly ash geopolymer, MATEC Web of Coferences 156, 2018, 1–8. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Maglipon K., Madridano K., Araojo J., and Barajas J.R. Alcoholic fermentation of rice hulls hydrolyzed by rumen fluid obtained from slaughterhouse wastes, Systems and Information Engineering Design Symposium SIEDS, 2017, 16–19. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.