MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 268, 2019The 25th Regional Symposium on Chemical Engineering (RSCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Process for Energy and Environment|
|Published online||20 February 2019|
- Alam M.Z., et al. The Factors Affecting the Performance of Activated Carbon Prepared from Oil Palm Empty Fruit Bunches for Adsorption of Phenol, Chemical Engineering Journal, 155, 2009, 191–198. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Alam M.Z., et al. Statistical Optimization Of Adsorption Processes For Removal Of 2,4 Dicholophenol By Activated Carbon Derived From Oil Palm Empty Fruit Bunches, J. of Environmental Science, 19, 2007, 674–677 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ooi C.H, et al Conversion and Characterization of Activated Carbon fiber derived from Oil Palm Empty Fruit Bunch Waste and its Kinetic Study on Urea Adsortion, J. of Environmental Management, 197, 2017, 199–205. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Foo K.Y., and Hameed B. H. Preparation of Oil Palm (Elaeis) Empty Fruit Bunch Activated Carbon by Microwave-assisted KOH Activation for The Adsorption of Methylene Blue, Desalination, 275, 2011, 302–305. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sajab M. S, et al. Cationic and Anionic Modification of Oil Palm Empty Fruit Bunch Fibers for the removal of dyes from aqueous solutions, Bioresource Technology, 128, 2013, 571–577. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.