MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 268, 2019The 25th Regional Symposium on Chemical Engineering (RSCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Process for Energy and Environment|
|Published online||20 February 2019|
- Mara, D. (2013). What is Domestic Wastewater and Why Treat It? In Domestic Wastewater Treatment in Developing Countries (pp. 1–7). Sterling, VA: Routledge. [Google Scholar]
- DENR Administrative Order No. 08 Series of 2016 (DAO 2016-08). Water Quality Guidelines and General Effluent Standards of 2016. https://server2.denr.gov.ph/uploads/rmdd/dao-2016-08.pdf. Accessed November 2014. [Google Scholar]
- DENR Administrative Order No. 35 Series of 1990 (DAO 1990-35). Revised Effluent Regulations of 1990, Revising and Amending the Effluent Regulations of 1982. http://policy.denr.gov.ph/1990/ENV_DAO_1990-35.pdf. Accessed November 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Gianguzza, A., Pelizzetti, E., & Sammartano, S.(Eds.). (2002). Chemistry of marine water and sediments. Springer Science & Business Media. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Goel, R., Mino, T., Satoh, H., & Matsuo, T. (1998). Enzyme activities under anaerobic and aerobic conditions in activated sludge sequencing batch reactor. Water Research, 2081–2088. http://0-www.sciencedirect.com.lib1000.dlsu.edu.ph/scien ce/article/pii/S0043135497004259. Accessed 29 November 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- HACH. (2014). Oxygen Demand, Chemical Method 8000. USA [Google Scholar]
- HACH. (2015). Nitrate Method 10206. USA [Google Scholar]
- HACH. (2015). Nitrogen, Ammonia Method 10205. USA [Google Scholar]
- HACH. (2014). Phosphorus, Reactive (Orthophosphate) and Total Method 10209/10210. USA [Google Scholar]
- Saaty, T.J. How to make a decision: The analytic hierarchy process. European Journal of Operational Research, 1990, 48: 9–26. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mahvi, A. (2008). Sequencing batch reactor: A promising technology in wastewater treatment. Iranian Journal of Environmental Health Science & Engineering, 5(2), 79–90. https://scholar.google.com/citations?view_op=v iew_citation&hl=en&user=CtVi7d8AAAAJ&ci tation_for_view=CtVi7d8AAAAJ:blknAaTinKkC. Accessed 20 February 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Tchobanoglous, G. (1991). Wastewater engineering: Treatment, disposal, and reuse (3rd Ed.). New York: McGraw-Hill. [Google Scholar]
- Tchobanoglous, G., Burton, F., & Stensel, H. (2003). Wastewater Engineering, Treatment and Reuse (4th Ed.). New York: McGraw-Hill. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.