MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 268, 2019The 25th Regional Symposium on Chemical Engineering (RSCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Process for Energy and Environment|
|Published online||20 February 2019|
- Ferguson, K.D., and Erickson, P.M., Pre-mine prediction of acid mine drainage, In Environmental Management of Solid Waste (pp. 24–43). Berlin, Springer, 1988. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Herrera, P., Uchiyama, H., Igarashi, T., Asakura, K., Ochi, Y., Iyatomi, N. and Nagae, S., Treatment of acid mine drainage through a ferrite formation process in central Hokkaido, Japan: Evaluation of dissolved silica and aluminium interference in ferrite formation, Miner. Eng. 20, 2007, 1255–1260. [Google Scholar]
- Singer, P.C. and Stumm, W., Acidic mine drainage: the rate-determining step, Science 167, 1970, 1121– 1123. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tabelin, C.B., Igarashi, T., Villacorte-Tabelin, M., Park, I., Opiso, E.M., Ito, M. and Hiroyoshi, N., Arsenic, selenium, boron, lead, cadmium, copper, and zinc in naturally contaminated rocks: A review of their sources, modes of enrichment, mechanisms of release, and mitigation strategies, Sci. Total Environ. 645, 2018, 1522–1553. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Abraitis, P.K., Pattrick, R.A.D. and Vaughan, D.J., Variations in the compositional, textural and electrical properties of natural pyrite: A review, Int.J. Miner. Process. 74, 2004, 41–59. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tabelin, C.B., Igarashi, T., Tamoto, S. and Takahashi, R., The roles of pyrite and calcite in the mobilization of arsenic and lead from hydrothermally altered rocks excavated in Hokkaido, Japan, J. Geochem. Explor. 119-120, 2012, 17–31. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ueda, H. and Masuda, N., An analysis on mine drainage treatment cost and the technical development to prevent mine pollution, Shigen-to-Sozai, 121, 2005, 323–329. (In Japanese with English abstract) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tabelin, C.B., Hashimoto, A., Igarashi, T. and Yoneda, T., Leaching of boron, arsenic and selenium from sedimentary rocks: I. Effects of contact time, mixing speed and liquid-to-solid ratio, Sci. Total Environ. 472, 2014, 620–629. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tabelin, C.B., Igarashi, T. and Takahashi, R., Mobilization and speciation of arsenic from hydrothermally altered rock in laboratory column experiments under ambient conditions, Appl. Geochem. 27, 2012, 326–342. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tabelin, C.B., Sasaki, R., Igarashi, T., Park, I., Tamoto, S., Arima, T., Ito, M. and Hiroyoshi, N., Simultaneous leaching of arsenite, arsenate, selenite, and selenate, and their migration in tunnel-excavated sedimentary rocks: I. Column experiments under intermittent and unsaturated flow, Chemosphere 186, 2017, 558–569. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tabelin, C.B. and Igarashi, T., Mechanisms of arsenic and lead release from hydrothermally altered rock, J. Hazard. Mater. 169, 2009, 980–990. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tabelin, C.B., Veerawattananun, S., Ito, M., Hiroyoshi, N. and Igarashi, T., Pyrite oxidation in the presence of hematite and alumina: Batch leaching experiments and kinetic modeling calculations, Sci. Total Environ. 580, 2017, 687–689. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.