MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 268, 2019The 25th Regional Symposium on Chemical Engineering (RSCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||20 February 2019|
- A. R. Rajonee,F. Nigar,S. Ahmed, &S. I. Huq. Synthesis of nitrogen nano fertilizer and its efficacy. Can. J. Pure Appl. Sci. 10, 3913–3919 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G. K. Wasupalli, &D. Verma. Molecular interactions in self-assembled nano-structures of chitosan-sodium alginate-based polyelectrolyte complexes. Int. J. Bio. Macro. 114, 10–17 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. I. Sempeho, H.T. Kim, E. Mubofu, & A. Hilonga. Meticulous overview on the controlled release fertilizers. Adv. Chem. (2014). [Google Scholar]
- P. Barak. Essential elements for plant growth [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Azevedo, A.I. Bourbon, A.A. Vicente, & M.A. Cerqueira. Alginate/chitosan nanoparticles for encapsulation and controlled release of vitamin B2. Int. J. Bio. Macro. 71, 141–146 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Lim, & M. S. Ahmad. Development of Caalginate-chitosan microcapsules for encapsulation and controlled release of imidacloprid to control dengue outbreaks. J. Ind. Eng. Chem. 56, 312–393 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. J. Anderson, & P. J. Whitcomb. DOE simplified: Practical tools for effective experimentation. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Feng, G. Kopplin, K. Sato, K.I. Draget, & K. M. Vårum. Alginate gels with a combination of calcium and chitosan oligomer mixtures as crosslinkers. Carb. Polym. 156, 490–497 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.