MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 268, 2019The 25th Regional Symposium on Chemical Engineering (RSCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Materials and Processing|
|Published online||20 February 2019|
- Available online at www.lenntech.com/membranetechnology.htm [Google Scholar]
- Marcano, J.G.S.,Tsotsis, T. T., Catalytic Membranes and Membrane Reactors Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Germany, 2002 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lau, W. J.,Ismail, A.F.,Missdan, M.,Kassim, M.A. , A Recent Progress in thin film composite membrane: A Review, Desalination, vol. 289, pp. 190–199, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Jumaah, Fatihah N.,Mobaraka, Nadhratun N.,Ahmad, Azizan, andRamli, Nazaruddin, Characterization of l-Carrageenan and its Derivative Based Green Polymer Electrolytes, AIP Conference Proceedings, 1572, Melville, NY, 2013, pp. 768–774 [Google Scholar]
- Karunakaran, Ashvin Praveen, Filtration of Water through Nanostructures present in Carbonated Calcium Phosphate Bio Ceramic Powder from Fishbone, APEC Youth Scientist Journal, Vol.7 No.2, 2015, pp.315–324. [Google Scholar]
- Wu, Peng andImai, Masanao, Food Polymer Pullulan-Carrageenan Composite Membrane performed Smart Function both on Mass Transfer and Molecular Size Recognition, Desalination and Water Treatment, Vol. 34, October 2011, p. 239–245 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Huang, Yi-Cheng andChu, Hao-Wen, Using Hydroxyapatite from Fish Scales to prepare Chitosan/Gelatin/hydroxyapatite Membrane: Exploring Potential for Bone Tissue Engineering, Journal of Marine Science and Technology, Vol.217 (6), December 2013, pp. 716–722. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.