MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 268, 2019The 25th Regional Symposium on Chemical Engineering (RSCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Biochemical and Biomedical Engineering|
|Published online||20 February 2019|
- Hamilton, R. G., Diagnosis of natural rubber latex, Allergy, 2002, 21–22. [Google Scholar]
- Cacioli, P., Introduction to latex and the rubber industry, 1997, 1173–1175. [Google Scholar]
- Yip, E. and Cacioli P., The manufacture of gloves from natural rubber latex, 2002, 110 (2), 3–16. [Google Scholar]
- Bousquet, J., Flahault, A., Vandenplas, O., Ameille, J., Durron J.J, Pecquet, C., Chevrie, K., Annesi-Maesano, I., Natural rubber latex allergy among health care workers: a systematic review of evidence, Journal of Allergy Clinical Immunology, 2006, 118(2), 447–454. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Perrella, F.W & Gaspari, A.A. Natural rubberlatex protein reduction with an emphasis onenzyme treatment. Methods, 2002, 27, 77–86. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Truscott, W. Glove powder reduction and alternative approaches. Methods, 2002, 27, 69–76. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Baur, X., Rennert J, and Chen Z. Latex allergenelimination in natural latex sap and latex gloves bytreatment with alkaline potassium hydroxidesolution. Allergy, 1997, 52(3), 306–11. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Archer, B.L. Barnard, D., Cockbain, E.G., Dickenson, P.B., McMullen, A.I. Structure Composition of the biochemistry of Hevea Latex, in Bateman, L (Ed), The Chemistry and Physicsof Rubber-like Substances, McLaren, London, 1963, 41–72. [Google Scholar]
- Maznah, K.S., Bahrin, A., Hanafi, I., Azhar, M.E., Mas Rosemal Hakim, M.H., Effect of soaking inpotassium hydroxide solution of the curing, tensileproperties and extractable protein content ofnatural rubber latex films. Polymer Testing, 2008, 27, 1013–1016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nick Pace, C., Trevino, S., Prabhakaran, E. & Martin Scholtz, J. Protein structure, stability andsolubility in water and other solvents, Phil. Trans. R. Soc. Lond. B. 359, 1225–1235. [Google Scholar]
- Herskovits, T.T., Gadegbeku, B., Jaillet, H. 1970. On the structural stability and solvent denaturation of protein I. Denaturation by the alcohol andglycols. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 245, 2588–2598. [Google Scholar]
- Morr, C.V. & Lin, S.H.C. Preparation andproperties of an alcohol-precipitated whey proteinconcentrate. Journal of Dairy Science. 53 (9), 1162–1170. [Google Scholar]
- Maznah, K.S., Baharin, A., Hanafi, I., Azhar, M.E., Mas Rosmal Hakim, M.H., Effect of acidtreatment on extractable protein content, crosslinkdensity and tensile properties of natural rubberlatex films., Polymer Testing, 2008, 27, 823–826. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.