MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20192018 2nd AASRI International Conference on Intelligent Systems and Control (ISC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Management Science and Engineering|
|Published online||11 February 2019|
- Yujia Huang, Zhongliang Yang, Shuhua Xiong. The research on the control algorithm of iot based bicycle parking system [C], IEEE Beijing section: Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc., 2012: 1734-1738. [Google Scholar]
- Junbin Xu, Zhiyong Zhang, Jian Rong. The Forecasting Model of Bicycle Parking Demand on Campus Teaching and Office District [J]. Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences, 2012, 43: 550-557. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Changzheng Yuan, Yangbo Sun, Jun Lv. Cycle Tracks and Parking Environments in China: Learning from College Students at Peking University [J]. MDPI, 2017, 14(8): [Google Scholar]
- Jingxu Chen, Zhibin Li, Hang Jiang. Simulating the impacts of on-street vehicle parking on traffic operations on urban streets using cellular automation [J]. Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 2017, 468 (Missing period): 880-891. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- David a. Moskovitz, Nikki Wheeler. Bicycle Parking Analysis with Time Series Photography [J]. SAGE Publications, 2011, 2247(1): 64-71. [Google Scholar]
- Eric Molin, Kees Maat. Bicycle parking demand at railway stations: Capturing price-walking tradeoffs [J]. Research in Transportation Economics, 2015, 53: 3-12. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Paul Christian Pfaffenbichler, Tadej Brezina. Estimating bicycle parking demand with limited data availability [J]. Thomas Telford Ltd, 2016, 169(2): 76-84. [Google Scholar]
- Elizabeth Flanagan, Ugo Lachapelle, Ahmed el-geneidy. Riding tandem: Does cycling infrastructure investment mirror gentrification and privilege in Portland, OR and Chicago, IL[J]. Research in Transportation Economics, 2016, Volume missing (Missing period): [Google Scholar]
- Peng Chen, Qian Liu, Feiyang Sun. Bicycle parking security and built environments [J]. Elsevier India Pvt Ltd., 2018, 62: 169-178. [Google Scholar]
- Hong-yi Chang, Shih-chang Huang, Yuan-wei Lin. An efficient cloud-assisted best-parking algorithm for BikeNet [J]. Inderscience Publishers, 2014, 16(2): 136-148. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jianmin, Zhou Jun, Liu Lei. Suspension Type Stereo Bicycle Parking Garage [J]. American Journal of Applied Scientific Research, 2016, 2(6). [Google Scholar]
- Stefan Christiaan van der spek, Noor Scheltema. The importance of bicycle parking management [J]. Research in Transportation Business & Management, 2015, 15: 39-49. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- David Arbis, Taha Hossein Rashidi, Vinayak V. Dixit. Analysis and planning of bicycle parking for public transport stations [J]. International Journal of Sustainable Transportation, 2016, 10(6): 495-504. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.