MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20192018 2nd AASRI International Conference on Intelligent Systems and Control (ISC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Management Science and Engineering|
|Published online||11 February 2019|
- Ye Aijun, Guan Zhongguo. Seismic Resistance of Bridge (Second Edition) [M]. Beijing: China Communications Press, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Ernesto H Z, Vanmarcke E H. Seismic Random Vibration Analysis of Multi-support Structural Systems [J]. Journal of Engineering Mechanics, ASCE, 1994, 120: 1107-1128. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li Zhengying. Seismic Response Analysis of Long-Span Arch Bridges under Spatial Ground Motion [J]. Journal of Chongqing University: Natural Science Edition, 2009(8), 24-29. [Google Scholar]
- Ding Jianguo. Elastoplastic Response Spectrum and Its Application in Seismic Resistance Design [J]. Journal of Nanjing University of Science and Technology (Natural Science), 2007(6):780-783. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Chunguang, Lin Gao. Study on Seismic Resistance Performance of Push-over Method of Bridge Structure [J]. Journal of Dalian University of Technology, 2005, 5 45(3): 395-400. [Google Scholar]
- Li Xiaojun. Step-by-step Integration Method for Solving Dynamic Equations in Earthquake Engineering [J]. Engineering Mechanics, 2007(2): 67-68. [Google Scholar]
- Biao Fangjun, Yan Xiaoming. Dynamic Elastoplastic Time-History Analysis and Its Application [J]. Civil Engineering and Architecture, Shenzhen, 2006, 3 (1): 26-29. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.