MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20192018 2nd AASRI International Conference on Intelligent Systems and Control (ISC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Management Science and Engineering|
|Published online||11 February 2019|
- Freeman, A., Adams Becker, S., Cummins, M., Davis, A., and Hall Giesinger, C. (2017). NMC/CoSN Horizon Report: 2017 K–12 Edition. Austin,Texas: The New Media Consortium. [Google Scholar]
- Yongbing Hu, Dingwen Zhang, Ronghuai Huang. State and Trends of Global ICT in Education. ChinaEducational Technology, 2015(1):1-5. [Google Scholar]
- Xinfang Li, Jing Li. Application analysis and deepintegration strategy of new technologies in basiceducation. Educational Science Research, 2017(6):26-31+49. [Google Scholar]
- Yibing Liu, Guangkui Fu. On the Innovation ofInstitution and Mechanism in the IntegrativeDevelopment of Teacher Education. EducationalResearch, 2014(1):112. [Google Scholar]
- Hongmei Xu, Yuanhang Song. The Theoretical Basisof Study on the Integration of Teacher Education. Journal of Social Science of Jiamusi University, 2011(4):93. [Google Scholar]
- Zhurong Zhong. Reflection on Integration of TeacherEducation and Choice of Development of EducationColleges. Teacher Education Research, 2011(11):9. [Google Scholar]
- Lingjing Li, Cunyou Wang. Comparative Analysis ofPrimary and Secondary School Teachers' SkillsTraining in Pre-service and Post-service Education. The Chinese Journal of ICT in Education, 2017(12):65-69. [Google Scholar]
- Qing Li, Yizhu Ren. Review of the Current Researchand Practice of Teacher's Data Literacy Education inForeign Countries. e-Education Research, 2016(5):120-128. [Google Scholar]
- Adams Becker, S., Huang, R., Liu, D. J., Gao, Y., Cummins, M., Hall Giesinger, C., and Shedd, L. (2017). 2017 NMC Technology Outlook for ChineseHigher Education: A Horizon Project Regional Report [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.