MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20192018 2nd AASRI International Conference on Intelligent Systems and Control (ISC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Biological and Chemical Engineering|
|Published online||11 February 2019|
- Liu Xing-hua, Chen Chun-you, Zheng Lin et al. Efficacy of nalmefen hydrochloride and effect on serum IL-8, NSE and S100β levels in acute craniocerebral injury. Chinese Journal of Biochemistry and Pharmacy, 2016, 7(36):97-99 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yuan-wen, Zhao Wen-lin, Li Qing. Effect of nalmefene hydrochloride adjuvant therapy on serum NO, endothelin and cardiac troponin I in patients with traumatic shock. Chinese Journal of Biochemistry and Pharmacy, 2015, 11(35):149-151 [Google Scholar]
- Zhong Wu, Zheng Zhi-bin, Xiao Jun-hai et al. HPLC determination of nalmefene hydrochloride and its related substances. Chinese Jouranl of New Drugs, 2006, 15(11):895-898 [Google Scholar]
- Yao Wen-jing, Li Wan-qing, Sun Jian-xu et al. Determination of disodium edetate in nalmefene hydrochloride injection by HPLC. J Int Pharm Res, 2017, 44(1):70-73 [Google Scholar]
- Rem Chun, Wu Yang, Zhang Di et al. Determination of Impurities in Pantoprazole Sodium. Pharm J Chin PLA, 2012, 28(4):323-330 [Google Scholar]
- Ding Rui, Ji Hong, Cheng Si et al. Assay of the related substances in alprostadil for injection with the correction factor. Journal of China Pharmaceutical University, 2010, 41(5):462-466 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.