MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20192018 2nd AASRI International Conference on Intelligent Systems and Control (ISC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Computer Science and Information Engineering|
|Published online||11 February 2019|
- Chris Parr. MOOC Creators Criticize Courses’ Lack of Creativity [J]. Times Higher Education, 2015(6):58. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Wang, Shufang Luo, Yizhou Fan, Qiong Wang. Review of the Development of Global Mutu Lessons in 2017 [J]. Distance Education in China, 2018, (09): 53-61+80. [Google Scholar]
- Office of the Ministry of Education. Notice of the General Office of the Ministry of Education on the Announcement of the Results of the 2017 National Online Open Courses [EB/OL]. (2017-12-26)[201801-12]. http//www.moe.edu.cn/srcsite/A08/s5664/moe_1623/s3843201801/t20180112_ 324478.html. [Google Scholar]
- Dafei Wu. Design and Development of MOOC Management platform [J]. Computer knowledge and Technology, 2018 14 (27): 47-49 52. [Google Scholar]
- Jide Wang, Bo Li. Online Open Course Credits Recognition: Forms, Problems and Suggestions [J]. Open Education Research, 2018, 24 (05): 39-45. [Google Scholar]
- Yongli Zhang, Haiyan Qiang. The current university reform in the era of “Mu Class” [J]. Economic and Trade Practice, 2018, (08): 315-316. [Google Scholar]
- State Council. Notice of the State Council on Printing and Distributing the 13th Five-Year Plan for the Development of National Education [EB/OL]. http:/www.gov.cn/zhengce/content/201701/19/content_5161341.htm, 2018-07-28. [Google Scholar]
- Ping Zhu, Dongping Sun. On the Function Positioning and Service Value of the Government in the Reform of Higher Education Management System [J]. Heilongjiang Higher Education Research, 2017, (04): 67-70. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.