MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20192018 2nd AASRI International Conference on Intelligent Systems and Control (ISC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Computer Science and Information Engineering|
|Published online||11 February 2019|
- Guo Cailing. Research on Computer aided Innovation Platform Based on QFD/TRIZ [D]. North China Electric Power University, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Jing. Innovative Design of Tang Rosette Pattern Fabric Souvenirs Based on TRIZ [J]. Journal of Silk, Volume 54, Issue 5, P56. 2017.05. [Google Scholar]
- Gui Ke et al. Innovative Design of a Multipurpose Desk Based on Modern TRIZ Tools [J]. Packaging Engineering, Volume 37, Issue 14, P35.2016.07. [Google Scholar]
- Yi Xuefeng. Improved Design for Children's Beds Based on QFD and TRIZ [J]. Packaging engineering, Volume 38, Issue 6, P247. 2017.03. [Google Scholar]
- Cao Guozhong, Guo Haixia, Tan Runhua, etc. Research on Functional Evolution, Combination and Failure Mode for Product Function Innovation [J]. Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 2012, 48(11): 29-38. [Google Scholar]
- LITVIN S. New TRIZ: Based Tool-Function-Oriented Search (FOS) [C]. Florence: Firenze University Press, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Guangrui, Zhang Yachi. Emotional Design of New-Chinese-Style Furniture [J]. Furniture and interior Design, 2014(4): 11—13. [Google Scholar]
- SOUCHKOV V. The International TRIZ Association [EB/OL]. [2015-06-06]. http://matriz.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/TRIZGlossaryVersion1-2.pdf. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.