MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20192018 2nd AASRI International Conference on Intelligent Systems and Control (ISC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computer Science and Information Engineering|
|Published online||11 February 2019|
- L. Ustinovičius, A. Puzinas, J. Starynina, M. Vaišnoras, O. Černiavskaja, R. Kontrimovičius, Challenges of BIM technology application in project planning, Engineering Management in Production and Services, 10, 15-28(2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Uhm, G. Lee, B. Jeon, An analysis of BIM jobs and competencies based on the use of terms in the industry, Automation in Construction, 81, 67-98(2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Araszkiewicz, Green BIM Concept – Scandinavian Inspirations, Archives of Civil Engineering, 62, 99110 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Brioso, D. Murguia, A. Urbina, Comparing three scheduling methods using BIM models in the Last Planner System, Organization, Technology and Management in Construction: an International Journal, 9, 1604-1614(2017) [Google Scholar]
- Ang Zhao, Application of BIM Technology in Computer Aided Architectural Design, 7-9 (Master's thesis of Chongqing University, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. Glema, Building Information Modeling BIM Level of Digital Construction, Archives of Civil Engineering, 63, 39-51(2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.