MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 266, 2019International Conference on Built Environment and Engineering 2018 - “Enhancing Construction Industry Through IR4.0” (IConBEE2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Construction Technology (CT)|
|Published online||20 February 2019|
- Azman, M. N. A., Majid, T. A., Ahamad, M. S. S., & Hanafi, M. H. (2011b). A Study on the Trend of the Use of IBS Components and the Setting up of IBS Manufacturing Factories in the Malaysian Construction Industry. Malaysian Construction Research Journal, 9 (2), 18–30. [Google Scholar]
- Baharuddin, M. N., Bahardin, N. F., Zaidi, M. A., Lokman, I., Nawi. M. N. M, An Analysis of Key Importance Factor for IBS Formwork System among Malaysian Construction Stakeholders. MCRJ Special Issue, vol. 2., No. 2, 2017, eISSN No.: 2590-4140 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Baharuddin, M. N., Bahardin, N. F., Zaidi, M. A., Lokman, I., Nawi. M. N. M (2016), “An Exploratory Review on Critical Factors of IBS Formwork implementation for Malaysian Construction Stakeholders”, in International Soft Science Conference (ISSC 2016), Langkawi, 2016, AIP Conference Proceedings 020023 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Baharuddin, M. N., Bahardin, N. F., Zaidi, M. A., Yusof, M. R., Lokman, I. (2015), Identification of Critical Factors and Difficulties for Industrialised Building System (IBS) Formwork in Malaysian Construction Industry - A Literature Review, 2nd International Conference on Science and Social Research (CSSR 2015). [Google Scholar]
- Chung L.P. & Kadir A.M, Implementation Strategy for Industrialized Building System. Master Thesis, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM), Johor Bahru (2007). [Google Scholar]
- CIDB. An Introduction of Industrialised Building System. Manual for Developer Kuala Lumpur, MY: CIDB Malaysia (2014). [Google Scholar]
- CIDB Malaysia (2007) Roadmap Review: Implementing The Ibs Roadmap 2003-2010, Construction Industry Development Board Malaysia (CIDB), Kuala Lumpur. [Google Scholar]
- CIDB, National IBS Survey 2003, CIDB Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur (2003). [Google Scholar]
- CREAM, Proceedings of 4th IBS Roundtable Workshop. Industrialised Building System (IBS): Towards Sustainable Implementation. Kuala Lumpur, MY: CREAM Malaysia (2011 a) [Google Scholar]
- Ghazali, M. A. A., IBS Plastic Formwork Application:Awareness and Readiness Factor among Malaysia Contractor. Degree Thesis, Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM) (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Yang, G.Q. Shen, D.S. Drew and M. Ho. Critical Success Factors for Stakeholder Management: Construction Practitioners’ Perspectives (Journal of Construction Engineering & Management, vol. 136., no.7, 2010) pp. 778-86 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Haron, N. A., Rahman, H. A., & Hanid, M. A Literature Review of the Advantages And Barriers To The Implementation Of Industrialised Building System (IBS) In Construction Industry. Malaysia Construction Research (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Kamar, K. A. M., Alshawi, M., & Hamid, Z. (2009a, January). Barriers to Industrialized Building System (IBS): The Case of Malaysia. In BuHu 9th Int. Postgraduate Research Conf. (IPGRC) (Vol. 471, p. 484). Research Institute for the Built and Human Environment, Univ. of Salford, Salford, UK.Journal, 2 (1), 10-14.Dann, N and Cantell (2007), ‘Maintenance in conservation in Forsyth, M. (Ed.), Understanding Historic Building Conservation’, Blackwell, Oxford. [Google Scholar]
- Nawi, M. N. M., Lee, A., & Nor, K. M. Barriers to Implementation of the Industrialised Building System (IBS) in Malaysia. The Built & Human Environment Review ( vol. 4, pp. 22–35) (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Nawi, M. N. M., Azman, M. N. A., Baluch, N., Hamid, Z. A., (2015). ‘Study on the Industrialised Building System (IBS) in Malaysian Private Construction Industry.” Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences (Vol. 10, No. 17., pp. 7368–7374). [Google Scholar]
- Nazrol, A.A.K. Interview’s Respondent, Officer from Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB) Malaysia. Centre of IBS CIDB, Jalan Chan Sow Lin, Kuala Lumpur (2015). [Google Scholar]
- R. S. Kaplan. How the balanced scorecard complements thebMcKinsey 7-S model. Strategy & Leadership, vol. 33., no. 3, pp. 41-46 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Zawawi, M. (2009). Effectiveness of Industrialized Building System (IBS) Implementation for Malaysian Construction Industry. Master of Science Thesis, Faculty of Civil Engineering Universiti Teknologi Malaysia. [Google Scholar]
- Shaari S. N. (2003). Survey on the Usage of Industrialised Building Systems (IBS) in Malaysian Construction Industry. Kuala Lumpur, MY: CIDB Malaysia. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.