MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 266, 2019International Conference on Built Environment and Engineering 2018 - “Enhancing Construction Industry Through IR4.0” (IConBEE2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Construction Technology (CT)|
|Published online||20 February 2019|
- CIDB, Malaysia Country Report, 22nd AsiaCons. Conf. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Gardezi, Safdar, S. Shujaa, N. Shafiq, M.F. Nurudinn, S.A. Farhan, U.A. Umar, Challenges for Implementation of Building Information Modeling (BIM) in Malaysian Construction Industry, App. Mech. & Mat. 567 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Lahdou, Rim, D. Zetterman, BIM for Project Managers How project managers can utilize BIM in construction projects (2011) [Google Scholar]
- CIDB, Workshop report (series 2) of building information modelling (BIM) roadmap for Malaysia’s construction industry, Report. CIDB (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Zakaria, Z., et al. Exploring the barriers and driving factors in implementing building information modelling (BIM) in the Malaysian construction industry: A preliminary study, J. Ins. of Eng. Mal. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- CIDB, Malaysia building information modelling report 2016, CIDB Mal. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.F.I. Mohd-Nor, M.P. Grant, Building information modelling (BIM) in the Malaysian architecture industry, WSEAS Tran. On Env. And Dev. 10, 264–273 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- NBS, NBS National BIM Report 2017. London, RIBA Ent. Ltd. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C. Eastman, P. Teicholz, R. Sacks, K. Liston, BIM Handbook: A Guide to Building Information Modelling (BIM) for Owners, Managers, Designers, Engineers and Constructions. Wiley (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Smith, K. Dana, M. Tardif, Building information modeling: a strategic implementation guide for architects, engineers, constructors, and real estate asset managers. John Wiley & Sons (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Nanajkar, Implementing Building Information Modeling (BIM) at AEC Firms in India (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.H. Memon, I.A. Rahman, I. Memon, N.I.A. Azman, BIM in Malaysian construction industry: status, advantages, barriers and strategies to enhance the implementation level, Res. J. of Appl. Sci., Eng. and Tech., 8(5), 606-614 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Kensek, D. Noble, Building information modeling: BIM in current and future practice. John Wiley & Sons (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K.F. Chien, Z.H. Wu, S.C. Huang, Identifying and assessing critical risk factors for BIM projects: Empirical study, Auto. in Cons. 45, 1–15 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Latiffi, S. Mohd, U.S. Rakiman, Potential improvement of building information modeling (BIM) implementation in malaysian construction projects. IFIP Int. Conf. on Prod. Lifec. Manag., Springer, 149-158 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Krejcie, V. Robert, D.W. Morgan, Determining sample size for research activities, Edu. and Psych. Measure. 30.3 607-610 (1970) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jin, Ruoyu, et al. An empirical study of perceptions towards construction and demolition waste recycling and reuse in China, Res., Conserv., and Recyc. 126, 86-98 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Ku, M. Taiebat, BIM experiences and expectations: the constructor’s perspective, Int. J. of Cons. Edu. and Res. 7(3), 175-197 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Harun, S.A. Samad, M.N. Mohd Nawi, N.A. Haron, Existing Practices of Building Information Modeling (BIM) Implementation in the Public Sector, Int. J. of Supp. Ch. Manag. 5(4), 166-177 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Construction, M. H. Smart Market report: the business value of BIM for construction in major global markets, Retrieved form McGraw-Hill Construction website (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Talebi, Exploring advantages and challenges of adaptation and implementation of BIM in project life cycle, 2nd BIM Int. Conf. on Chal. to Overcome. BIMForum Portugal, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Hanafi, G.G. Sing, S. Abdullah, R. Ismail, Organisational Readiness of Building Information Modelling Implementation: Architectural Practice. J. Tek., 78(5), 121-126 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Rogers, H.Y. Chong, C. Preece, Adoption of building information modelling technology (BIM) perspectives from Malaysian engineering consulting services firms, Eng., Cons. and Arch. Manag., 22(4), 424-445 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zahrizan, N. Mohamed Ali, A. Tarmizi Haron, A.J. Marshall-Ponting, Z. Abd Hamid, Exploring the adoption of Building Information Modelling (BIM) in the Malaysian construction industry: A qualitative approach, Int. J. of Res. in Eng. and Tech. 2(8), 384-395 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Creswell, J. W., & Creswell, J. D, Research design: Qualitative, quantitative, and mixed methods approaches. Sage publications (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.