MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 266, 2019International Conference on Built Environment and Engineering 2018 - “Enhancing Construction Industry Through IR4.0” (IConBEE2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Construction Technology (CT)|
|Published online||20 February 2019|
- Y. El-Ghazali, E. Lefebvre, L.A. Lefebvre, RFID-Enabled Materials Management in the Industrial Construction Supply Chain, Proceedings of the 5th WSEAS International Conference on Communication & Information Technology (2011) [Google Scholar]
- H.A. Nasir, Model for Automated Construction Materials Tracking, Master Thesis, Department of Civil Engineering, University of Waterloo, Ontario (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. Song, Tracking the Location of Materials on Construction Projects. The University of Texas, Austin (2005) [Google Scholar]
- N.B. Kasim, Improving Materials Management on Construction Projects, Ph.D. Dissertation, Loughborough University (2008) [Google Scholar]
- N.B. Kasim, C.J. Anumba, A.R.J. Dainty, Improving Materials Management Practices on Fast-track Construction Projects, 21st Annual ARCOM Conference, 2, 793-802 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M. Molnar, R. Andersson, A. Ekholm, Benefits of ICT in the Construction Industry- Characterization of the Present Situation in House-Building Processes. Proceedings of the W78 Conference, Maribor (2007) [Google Scholar]
- J. Song, C.T. Haas, C.H. Caldas, Tracking the Location of Materials on Construction Job Sites, Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 132, 9, 911-918 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Goodrum, M.A. McLaren, A. Durfee, The Application of Active Radio Frequency Identification Technology for Tool Tracking on Construction Jobsites, Journal of Automation in Construction, 15, 292–302 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Grau, C.H. Caldas, C.T. Haas, P.M. Goodrum, J. Gong, Assessing the Impact of Materials Tracking Technologies on Construction Craft Productivity, Journal of Automation in Construction, 18, 903–911, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Kim, Y. Ju, J.H. Kim, Resource Management in Civil Construction Using RFID Technologies, The 26th International Symposium on Automation and Robotics in Construction (ISARC 2009) (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Sardroud, M.C. Limbachiya, A.A. Saremi, Ubiquitous Tracking and Locating of Construction Resource Using GIS and RFID, 6th GIS Conference and Exhibition (GIS 88), Tehran (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E. Nasr, T. Shehab, A. Vlad, Tracking Systems in Construction: Applications and Comparisons, 49th ASC Annual International Conference Proceedings, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. El-Omari, Automated Data Acquisition and Control of Construction Projects. Concordia University: Ph.D. Thesis (2008) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Young, Modelling the Impact of Automated Materials Locating and Tracking Technology on the Construction Supply Network. University of Waterloo: Master Thesis (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Ren, C.J. Anumba, J. Tah, RFID-facilitated Construction Materials Management (RFID-CMM). A Case Study of Water-supply Project. Journal of Advanced Engineering Informatics, 25, 198–207 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.K. Yin, Case Study Research Design & Methods. 2nd Edition, Sage Publications, USA (2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.