MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 266, 2019International Conference on Built Environment and Engineering 2018 - “Enhancing Construction Industry Through IR4.0” (IConBEE2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Organization Management (OM)|
|Published online||20 February 2019|
- N. Crampton, Swot Analysis of the Construction Sector in South Africa - The Hard Hat Professional. Available at: http://www.thhp.co.za/swot-construction-southafrica, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- I. Othman, A. Idrus, M. Napiah, Effectiveness of Human Resource Management in Construction project. In National Postgraduate Conference (NPC), 2011 (pp. 1-6). Construction Industry. Personnel Review, 40 (1), 70-86 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- A. Oke, C. Aigbavboa, W. Thwala, Personnel management practices in Nigerian quantity surveying firms. Journal of Construction Project Management and Innovation, 6(Supplement 1), 1651-1663 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Z.A.K. Malkani, A.R. Kambekar, Management of Human Resource in Construction Industry. International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology, (3), 353–362, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- N. Kokkaew, and S. Koompai, Current Practices of Human Resource Management (HRM) in Thai Construction Industry: A Risk and Opportunity Perspective. Review of Integrative Business and Economics Research, 1 (1), 1-14 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Shadrach, Improving personnel management in the Nigerian local government system for national development. Global Journal of Political Science and Administration, 2 (4), 12-20 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- M. Armstrong, Taylor, Employee reward management and practice. 2nd EDITION. London: Philadelphia, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Z.A. Burma, Human resource management and its importance for today’s organisations. International Journal of Education and Social Science, 1 (2), 85-94, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- K.J. Rotich, History, Evolution, And Development Of Human Resource Management: A Contemporary Perspective. Global Journal of Human Resource Management, 3 (3), 58-73 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- T.K. Linge, Application of Modern Human Resource Management Practices by Women SME Owner/Managers in Kenya. Journal of Language, Technology & Entrepreneurship in Africa, 6 (1), 16-34 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- C. Ayegba, A.E. Agbo, Assessment of craftsmen turnover in the construction industry. Built Environment Journal, 12 (1), 106-115 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Bilau, A.M. Ajagbe, A.B. Sholanke, T.A. Sani, Impact of employee turnover in small and medium construction firms: A literature review. International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology, 4 (2), 976-984, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- J. Thomas, Study on causes and effects of employee turnover in construction industry. International Journal of Science and Research, 6 (5), 3041-3044 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- A. Olomolaiye, C. Egbu, Motivating Knowledge Workers: The dilemma of HRM’s contribution to knowledge management in the construction industry. In The International Salford Centre for Research and Innovation (SCRI) Research Symposium. The University of Salford, 30-31, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- R. Gruescu, R. Nanu, G. Pirvu, Human Resource Management in the Tourism Industry. Bulletin of University of Agricultural Sciences and Veterinary Medicine Cluj- Napoca. Horticulture, 65 (2), pp.168-173, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- S. Hoover, Getting ready for the big shift from talent training to people engagement. Managing Employees in Today’s Construction Industry, Available at: http://www.constructionbusinessowner.com/management/workforcemanagement/January-2016-managing-employees-today’s-construction-industry, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Pai, M.S. Dheeraj, M.R.S. Kristam, Human Resource Management Techniques Dealing with Deficit & Retention of Skilled Labour in Construction Industry. International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, 3 (9), 2250-3153, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Construction Sector counsel, Meeting Human Resource Needs: Construction industry challenges and responses meeting resources needs. Available at: http://www.buildforce.ca/en/products/meeting-human-resource-needs-construction-industry-human-resource-challenges-and-responses, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Moser, G. Kalton, Survey Methods in Social Investigation. 2nd Edition. Gower Publishing Company Ltd, Aldershot, (1999). [Google Scholar]
- I. Trizano-Hermosilla, J.M. Alvarado, Best Alternatives to Cronbach’s Alpha Reliability in Realistic Conditions: Congeneric and Asymmetrical Measurements, Frontiers in psychology, 7, 1–8, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Tavakol, R. Dennick, Making sense of Cronbach’s alpha. International journal of medical education, 2, 53–55 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.