MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 266, 2019International Conference on Built Environment and Engineering 2018 - “Enhancing Construction Industry Through IR4.0” (IConBEE2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Sustainable Construction and Built Environment (SCBE)|
|Published online||20 February 2019|
- Z. Abd Hamid, K. A. Mohamad Kamar, M. K. Ghani, M. Z. Mohd Zain, and A. H. Abdul Rahim, Green building technology: the construction industry perspective and current initiatives, in Management in Construction Researchers’ Association (MICRA) 10th Annual Conference and Meeting (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R. A. Begum, C. Siwar, J. J. Pereira, and A. H. Jaafar, Factors and values of willingness to pay for improved construction waste management-a perspective of Malaysian contractors., Waste Manag., vol. 27, no. 12, pp. 1902-9, (Accessed Jan. 2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Sahamir, R. Zakaria, G. Alqaifi, N. Abidin, and R. Rooshdi, Investigation of green assessment criteria and sub-criteria for public hospital building development in Malaysia, Chem. Eng. Trans., vol. 56, pp. 307–312, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Al-Aomar, Analysis of lean construction practices at Abu Dhabi construction industry, Lean Constr. J., pp. 105-121, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- T. T. Burton and S. M. Boeder, The lean extended enterprise: moving beyond the four walls to value stream excellence. J. Ross Publishing, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- H. Abdul Rahman, C. Wang, and I. Y. W. Lim, Waste processing framework for non-value-adding activities using lean construction, J. Front. Constr. Eng., vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 8-13, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Cho, The relation between lean construction and performance in the Korean construction industry,” University of California, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- L. Koskela, Application of the new production philosophy to construction. Stanford University, (1992) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Yahya and M. I. Mohamad, Review on lean principles for rapid construction, J. Teknol. (Sains Kejuruteraan), vol. 54, pp. 1–11, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Marhani, A. Jaapar, and N. A. A. Bari, Lean construction: towards enhancing sustainable construction in Malaysia, Procedia - Soc. Behav. Sci., vol. 68, pp. 87–98, (Dec. 2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Suresh, A. Bashir, and P. Olomolaiye, A protocol for lean construction in developing countries, in Contemporary Issues in Construction in Developing Countries, Taylor & Francis Ltd, pp. 376-405 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- H. T. S. Caldera, C. Desha, and L. Dawes, Exploring the role of lean thinking in sustainable business practice: A systematic literature review, J. Clean. Prod., vol. 167, pp. 1546–1565, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Ciarniene and M. Vienazindiene, How to facilitate implementation of lean concept?, Mediterr. J. Soc. Sci., vol. 5, no. 13, pp. 177-183, (Jun 2014) [Google Scholar]
- O. Ogunbiyi, A. Oladapo, and J. Goulding, An empirical study of the impact of lean construction techniques on sustainable construction in the UK, Constr. Innov. Information, Process. Manag., vol. 14., no. 1, pp. 88-107, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. P. Valente, M. de V Novaes, C. A. M. do A. Maurao, and J. de P. B. Neto, Lean monitoring and evaluation in a construction site: a proposal of lean audits, in 20th Annual Conference of the International Group for Lean Construction, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- P. Puvanasvaran, V. Alagendran, and N. Norazlin, Developing lean-EMS integration database for sustaining ISO 14000 certification, Manuf. Sci. Technol., vol. 2., no. 2, pp. 34-44, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Marhani, N. A. Ahmad Bari, K. Ahmad, and A. Jaapar, The implementation of lean construction tools: findings from a qualitative study, Chem. Eng. Trans., vol. 63, pp. 295–300, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Engineers Australia, Recommended practices for the application of lean construction methods to building new Australian LNG capacity (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Construction Industry Research and Information Association, CIRIA Lean Construction guides, 2013. [Online]. Available: http://www.ciria.org. [Accessed October 03, 2013]. [Google Scholar]
- E. Johansen and L. Walter, Lean construction: prospects for the German construction industry implementation of lean concepts in construction, Lean Constr. J., vol. 3., no. April, pp. 19-32, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- H. Alinaitwe, “Prioritising lean construction barriers in Uganda’s construction industry,” J. Constr. Dev. Ctries., vol. 14., no. 1, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J. Pallant, SPSS survival manual: a step by step guide to data analysis using SPSS, vol. 4.. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Saunders, P. Lewis, and A. Thornhill, Research methods for business students, Fifth ed. Pearson Education Limited, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J. Cohen, Statistical power analysis for the behavioral sciences, 2nd ed. Hillsdale, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, (1988) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.