MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 266, 2019International Conference on Built Environment and Engineering 2018 - “Enhancing Construction Industry Through IR4.0” (IConBEE2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Sustainable Construction and Built Environment (SCBE)|
|Published online||20 February 2019|
- J. Yunus, S. S. Ahmad, and A. Zain-Ahmed, "Harnessing Daylight in Atrium: Parametric Influences on the Daylight Conditions at the Atrium Floor," Advanced Science Letters, vol. 22, no. 5-6, pp. 1161–1165, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- J. Yunus, "Roof Configurations For Daylight Performances In Malaysian Atrium Buildings Under Tropical Sky Conditions," PhD, Faculty of Architecture, Planning and Surveying, Universiti Teknologi MARA, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- J. Yunus, S. S. Ahmad, and A. Zain-Ahmed, "Analysis of Atrium’s Architectural Aspects in Office Building under Tropical Sky Conditions," in International Conference In Social and Science Research (CSSR2010), Kuala Lumpur, 2010: IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- S. L. Kuan, "Daylighting of Atria in Singapore," Master of Arts (Architecture), Department of Architecture, National University of Singapore, Singapore, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- M. H. Ahmad and M. T. Mohamad Rasdi, Design Principles of Atrium Buildings for the Tropics. Johor: Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- A. R. Othman, "The use of PV to replace typical skylight and its energy generation for cooling and lighting in Malaysian atria" Ph.D., Faculty of Architecture, Planning and Surveying, University Teknologi MARA, 18318, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- M. Mousavi, T. H. Khan, and Y.-W. Lim, "Empirical Validation of Radiance-IES Daylight Simulation for Furnished and Unfurnished Rooms under Tropical sky," International Journal of Sustainable Building Technology and Urban Development, vol. 7 (1), pp. 1–9, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Thanachareonkit, "Comparing Physical and Virtual Methods for Daylight Performance Modelling Including Complex Fenestration Systems," PhD, Solar Energy and Building Physics Laboratory (LESO-PB), Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne, Lausanne, Switzerland, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- M. Ghasemi, M. Z. Kandar, M. Noroozi, F. Yazdipur, S. Namaziyan, and M. Roshan, "Capability of Computer Simulation Software for Predicting Average Daylight Factors in a Vertical Top-Light Atrium," Journal of Basic and Applied Scientific Research, vol. 3, no. 11, pp. 96–105, 2013. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.