MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2019International Geotechnical Symposium “Geotechnical Construction of Civil Engineering & Transport Structures of the Asian-Pacific Region” (GCCETS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Construction Management and Economics|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- D. Boyd, H. Bee, Lifespan development, 7-th edition. (Pearson, 7 edition, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Wendy L. Dunn, Grace J. Craig, Revel for Understanding Human Development, 4-th edition. (Pearson, 2019). [Google Scholar]
- A. H. Maslow, Motivation and Personality. (New York: Harper & Row, 1954). [Google Scholar]
- A. H. Maslow, A Theory of Human Motivation. Psychological Review. 50. 370–396. (1943) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. T. Young, Motivation of behaviour. (New York: John Wiley & Sons, 1936). [Google Scholar]
- J. Nuttin, Motivation, planning, and action. A relational theory of behavior dynamics. (Leuven University Press; Erlbaum, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- URL: https://www.survio.com/survey/d/Q5B4H6U2D3J1P3T4M Referred to 28.09.2018 [Google Scholar]
- Ch. N. Cofer, M. H. Appley, Motivation: Theory and Research. (New York, London, Sydney: John Wiley & Sons, 1967). [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Skinner, M. J. Belmont, Journal of educational psychology, 85, 4, 571–581 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. E. Milman, Learning activity motives. Phycology problems. 5, 129–139 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- N. Morozova, A. Pimenova, The problems of present-day economics, 3, 215–218 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- А. Evmenov, S. Kuzmina and V. Vlasova. MATEC Web of Conferences, 170, 01033 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- L. Svatovskaya, A. Sychova, M. Sychov, V. Okrepilov. MATEC Web of Conferences. 53, 01024 (2016). [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.