MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2019International Geotechnical Symposium “Geotechnical Construction of Civil Engineering & Transport Structures of the Asian-Pacific Region” (GCCETS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Geoecology and Geochemistry|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- A.A. Lavrusevich, O.K. Vdovina, I.A. Lavrusevich, VI International Scientific Conference «Geoecological Problems of the Present», 18–22 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Gorshkov, Conceptual bases of geoecology (1998) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Podlesnykh, I.A. Lavrusevich, A.A. Lavrusevich, 19th Sergeevsky reading, 72–76 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Podlesnykh, I.A. Lavrusevich, Prospect and protection of mineral resources 6, 46–51 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control (IPPC), Reference Document on Best Available Techniques (BREF) in the Cement and Lime Manufacturing Industries, http://eippcb.jrc.es (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Z.T. Fokina, A.I. Podlesnykh, Bulletin MGSU 11, 130–141 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Baranova, N.G. Chumachenko, V.V. Tyurnikov, Bulletin SGASU, Urbanism and architecture 1, 80–85 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Lavrusevich, F.F. Bruykhan, I.A. Lavrusevich, V.P. Khomenko, Industrial and Civil construction 11, 15–18 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Khomenko, Laws and predictions of the suffusion processes (2003) [Google Scholar]
- G.K. Bondarik, V.V. Pendin, L.A. Yаrg, Engineering geodynamics (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.