MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2019International Geotechnical Symposium “Geotechnical Construction of Civil Engineering & Transport Structures of the Asian-Pacific Region” (GCCETS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Foundations and Underground Structures|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- A.A. Gryzin, Tasks and their stability in fires (Prospekt, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.M. Lakhtin, Material science tutorial for higher technical educational institutions (Mechanical Engineering, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Romanov, Properties of building materials and evaluation of their quality (The World of Books, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- C.B. Aleksandrovsky, Calculation of concrete and reinforced concrete structures for temperature and humidity effects (Stroiizdat, Moscow, 1966) [Google Scholar]
- H.H. Brushlinsky, C.B. Sokolov, Fire and explosion safety 1, 7–14 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Zhukov, Basics of the resistance of concrete under the action of high and high temperatures, Diss. Dr. Tech. sciences (Moscow, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- H.A. Il'in, Consequences of fire impact on reinforced concrete structures (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Mitasov, M.A. Logunova, N.V. Statsenko, Izvestiya vuzov, Investitsii Stroitelstvo, Real estate 7-1, 77–83 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Zaitsev, D.S. Chernykh, Fire and explosion safety 7, 14–17 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Korolchenko, V.A. Kholshchevnikov, MATEC Web of Conferences 106, 12 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Iu. Polandov, D.A. Korolchenko, MATEC Web of Conferences 106, 01040 (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.