MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2019International Geotechnical Symposium “Geotechnical Construction of Civil Engineering & Transport Structures of the Asian-Pacific Region” (GCCETS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Foundations and Underground Structures|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- T.I. Guladze, V.N. Yarmakovsky, I.S. Khaimov and V.G. Asatryan, II All-Russia (International) Conf. on Concrete and Reinforced Concrete, 2, 100–104, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Davgalyuk and G.L. Katz, Structures from lightweight concretes for multi-floor frame buildings, (1984) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Asatryan, The fastening technique and the method of design of wire and wire-rope reinforcement anchor design. Concrete at the cusp of the third millennium, 2, 964–967, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Guladze, Determination of maximum forces of pulling from anchors (of pressed sleeve types) of stressed wire-rope reinforcement in site prefabrication conditions, 58–62, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S.Yu. Kaptelin and G.N. Rostovykh, General engineering problems and methods to address them, 147–154, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Shirokih, Oil and Gas Engineering, 2, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Zinnurov, A.A. Piskunov, Russian jour. of transport engineering, 4(2) 2–8, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Solov'ev and I.N. Solov'ev, Materials of the International (VII All-Russian) Conference NADCR, 107–111 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Asatryan, Construction materials, equipment, technology of the XXI-th century, 4, 68–71, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Spirina, Technical Sciences 11, 45–46, (2015). [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.