MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2019International Geotechnical Symposium “Geotechnical Construction of Civil Engineering & Transport Structures of the Asian-Pacific Region” (GCCETS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Foundations and Underground Structures|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- T.I. Guladze, V.N. Yarmakovsky, I.S. Khaimov and V.G. Asatryan, II All-Russia (International) Conf. on Concrete and Reinforced Concrete, 2, 100–104, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Davgalyuk and G.L. Katz, Structures from lightweight concretes for multi-floor frame buildings, (1984) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Asatryan, The fastening technique and the method of design of wire and wire-rope reinforcement anchor design. Concrete at the cusp of the third millennium, 2, 964–967, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Guladze, Determination of maximum forces of pulling from anchors (of pressed sleeve types) of stressed wire-rope reinforcement in site prefabrication conditions, 58–62, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S.Yu. Kaptelin and G.N. Rostovykh, General engineering problems and methods to address them, 147–154, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Shirokih, Oil and Gas Engineering, 2, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Zinnurov, A.A. Piskunov, Russian jour. of transport engineering, 4(2) 2–8, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Solov'ev and I.N. Solov'ev, Materials of the International (VII All-Russian) Conference NADCR, 107–111 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Asatryan, Construction materials, equipment, technology of the XXI-th century, 4, 68–71, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Spirina, Technical Sciences 11, 45–46, (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.