MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2019International Geotechnical Symposium “Geotechnical Construction of Civil Engineering & Transport Structures of the Asian-Pacific Region” (GCCETS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Foundations and Underground Structures|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- V.A. Nekhaev, V.A. Nikolaev, Synthesis of invariant vibroprotection system (theory and practice) Nonlinear vibration problems (DWH-Polish, Warszawa, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- W. Cunningham, Introduction to the theory of nonlinear systems: translation from English(Gosenergoizdat, M.-L., 1962) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Goryachenko, Elements of the theory of oscillations (Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Malkin, Some problems in the theory of nonlinear oscillations (Gostekhizdat, Moscow, 1956) [Google Scholar]
- M.Z. Kolovsky, Dynamics of machines (Mashinostroenie, L., 1989) [Google Scholar]
- T. Hayashi, Forced oscillations in nonlinear systems (IL, Moscow, 1957) [Google Scholar]
- J. Bendat, A. Pirsol, Applied analysis of random data: translation from English (Mir, Moscow, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- N. Draper, G. Smith, Applied regression analysis: translation from English (Finance and Statistics, Moscow, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Romanenko, G.A. Sergeev, Issues of applied analysis of random processes (Soviet Radio, Moscow, 1968) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Nekhaev, Interaction of vehicle with a quasi-invariant suspension system and a non-uniformly elastic track: dis.cand. tech. Sciences (1983) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.