MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2019International Geotechnical Symposium “Geotechnical Construction of Civil Engineering & Transport Structures of the Asian-Pacific Region” (GCCETS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Foundations and Underground Structures|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- V.A. Nekhaev, V.A. Nikolaev, Synthesis of invariant vibroprotection system (theory and practice) Nonlinear vibration problems (DWH-Polish, Warszawa, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- W. Cunningham, Introduction to the theory of nonlinear systems: translation from English(Gosenergoizdat, M.-L., 1962) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Goryachenko, Elements of the theory of oscillations (Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Malkin, Some problems in the theory of nonlinear oscillations (Gostekhizdat, Moscow, 1956) [Google Scholar]
- M.Z. Kolovsky, Dynamics of machines (Mashinostroenie, L., 1989) [Google Scholar]
- T. Hayashi, Forced oscillations in nonlinear systems (IL, Moscow, 1957) [Google Scholar]
- J. Bendat, A. Pirsol, Applied analysis of random data: translation from English (Mir, Moscow, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- N. Draper, G. Smith, Applied regression analysis: translation from English (Finance and Statistics, Moscow, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Romanenko, G.A. Sergeev, Issues of applied analysis of random processes (Soviet Radio, Moscow, 1968) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Nekhaev, Interaction of vehicle with a quasi-invariant suspension system and a non-uniformly elastic track: dis.cand. tech. Sciences (1983) [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.