MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2019International Geotechnical Symposium “Geotechnical Construction of Civil Engineering & Transport Structures of the Asian-Pacific Region” (GCCETS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Geotechnics for Roads, Railways, Airfields and Waterways|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- V.V. Vinogradov, A.A. Zaytsev, Physical modeling in geotechnics and in tasks of railway infrastructure, Report on EURAILTEST SNCF seminar (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Zaytsev, 8th International Conference on Physical Modelling in Geotechnics (ICPMG), 877–881 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Shteyn, G.S. Pereselenkov, G.G. Orlov, A.M. Cherkasov, Proc. of the 2017 Int. Conf. Quality Management, Transport and Information Security, Information Technologies (IT&QM&IS-2017), 436–439 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Magnan, N. Droniuc, Y. Canepa, A. Dhouib, Proceedings of 6ISMGE, 1377–1380 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Russian Standard GOST R 52748-2007 [Google Scholar]
- L.T. Roman, M.N. Tsarapov, P.I. Kotov, et.al. Manual on the determination of physical and mechanical properties of freezing, frozen and thawing dispersed soils (KDU, University Book, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.Ya. Lutskiy, T.V. Shepitko, A.M. Cherkasov, Sciences in Cold and Arid Regions 74, 0316–0322 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Pereselenkov, A.I. Shteyn, Proceedings of the TSNIIS 214, 117 160 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Russian Standard SP 24.13330.2011 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.