MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2019International Geotechnical Symposium “Geotechnical Construction of Civil Engineering & Transport Structures of the Asian-Pacific Region” (GCCETS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Geotechnics for Roads, Railways, Airfields and Waterways|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- P. Rebinder, Structural and mechanical properties of argillaceous rocks and the present day concepts in physics and chemistry of colloids. Transactions of meeting on geotechnicalproperties of rocks and their research methods (USSR Academy of Sciences, Moscow) [Google Scholar]
- A. Rachmasyah, Soil improvement with eleсtroosmosis method research report toray foundation unpublished (2002) [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Zhinkin, Soil improvement by electrochemical method in construction (Stroyizdat, Leningrad) [Google Scholar]
- A. Rachmansyah, Y. Zaika, Model Test Perbaikan Tanah Dengan Metode Injeksi Elektrokimia Konferensi Teknik Sipil (Denpasar Bali) (2010) [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Zhinkin, K.K. Sergeyenkova, On some chemical processes occurring in clayish soils being exposed to direct current (Transactions of Meeting on theoretical foundations of engineering amelioration of soil MGU Moscow) [Google Scholar]
- V. Ganchits, Stateoftheart technologies in the railway transport and industry (Khabarovsk) 3, 178–181 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- V. Ganchits, V. Chernyaeva, Procedia Engineering 189, 519–524 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.