MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2019International Geotechnical Symposium “Geotechnical Construction of Civil Engineering & Transport Structures of the Asian-Pacific Region” (GCCETS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Geosynthetics and Road Construction Materials|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- R.W. Rice, Microstructure Dependence of Mechanical Behavior of Ceramics (Bibliogr., New York, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Babkov, V.N. Mokhov, S.M. Kapitonov, P.G. Komokhov, The structure formation and destruction of cement concrete (SUE Ufa polygraphic Plant, Ufa, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- V.O. Kuntsevich, Concrete of high frost-resistance for buildings constructions in the Far North (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- T.S. Powers, Physical structure of Portland-cement paste. The chemistry of cements (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1969) [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Petrova, A.F. Serenko, Bulletin of civil engineers 3(16), 76–80 (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.