MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 264, 20192nd International Conference on Composite Material, Polymer Science and Engineering (CMPSE2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Product Manufacturing (Recycle, Material Process, Machining)|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- R.A. Mercado, J.L. Salager, V. Sadtler, et al. Breaking of a cationic amine oil-in-water emulsion by pH increasing: Rheological monitoring to modelize asphalt emulsion rupture. Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 458:63–68 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Yang, G. Li, J. Qi, et al. Synthesis and surface activity properties of alkylphenol polyoxyethylene nonionic trimeric surfactants. Applied Surface Science, 257(1): 312–318 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Isobe, R. Tamaki. Nonionic emulsifier for asphalt. U.S. Patent 6, 114, 418. (2000) [Google Scholar]
- P.R.J. Blanpain, J.W. Creak, G.F. Mori, et al. Cationic asphalt emulsions. U.S. Patent 4, 997, 868. (1991) [Google Scholar]
- W.A. Mclntosh. Alkali lignin to stabilize slow-break asphalt emulsions. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry, 44(7): 1656–1659 (1952) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Negm, M.A. El-Hashash, D.E. Mohamed, et al. Gemini cationic surfactants: synthesis and influence of chemical structure on the surface activity. Journal of Surfactants and Detergents, 16(5): 733–738 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Shi, Y. Zhao. Synthesis and performance evaluation of a Gemini cationic asphaltemulsifier. Petroleum asphalt, 24(6): 66–71 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- H.P. Li, H. Zhao, K. Liao. The preparation of asphalt emulsions with dissymmetric Gemini quaternary ammonium salts cationic surfactants. Energy Sources, Part A: Recovery, Utilization, and Environmental Effects, 35(24): 2285–2293 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Banno, K. Toshima, K. Kawada, et al. Synthesis and properties of gemini-type cationic surfactants containing carbonate linkages in the linker moiety directed toward green and sustainable chemistry. Journal of Surfactants and Detergents, 12(3): 249–259 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Shi, M. Sun, N. Li, B. Zhang. A novel betaine type asphalt emulsifier synthesized and investigated by online FTIR spectrophotometric method. Chem. Ind. Chem. Eng. Q., 21, 113–121 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Tao, L. Shi, M. Sun, N. Li. Synthesis of lignin amine asphalt emulsifier and its investigation by online FTIR spectrophotometry. Advanced Materials Research, 909, 72–76 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Li, L. Shi, X. Gong, Q. Xu, X. Liu, X. Wang. Synthesis of a novel cationic asphalt emulsifier and its investigation by online FTIR spectrophotometry. Res. Chem. Intermed., 41(4), 1935–1950 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Huai, L. Shi, N. Li. Synthesis of a novel betainetype asphalt emulsifier and its investigation by online FTIR spectrophotometry. Research on Chemical Intermediates, 39, 597–614 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xiao-Meng Yu, Lai-Shun Shi, Cun-Fei Ma, Lu Hou, Jing-Wen Kong, Ya-Li Sun. The synthesis and characterization of novel bis-cationic asphalt emulsifier. MATEC Web of Conferences, 130: 04004, 80–84 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.