MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 264, 20192nd International Conference on Composite Material, Polymer Science and Engineering (CMPSE2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Thermal Properties (Thermal Stability and Thermo-Plasticity)|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- J Hoffman, S Hwang, A Ortega, NS Kim, K Moon., The standardization of printable materials and direct writing systems, Journal of Electronic Packaging 135 (1), 01106 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ASTM D638-14 Standard Test Method for Tensile Properties of Plastics, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA (2014), https://doi.org/10.1520/D0638-14. [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Aly, Heat Treatment of Polymers: A Review, Int. J. Mater. Chem. Phys, 1 (2), 132–140, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM D790 Standard Test Methods for Flexural Properties of Unreinforced and Reinforced Plastics and Electrical Insulating Materials. [Online]. Available: https://compass.astm.org/EDIT/html_annot.cgi? D790+17. [Accessed: 18-Apr-2018]. [Google Scholar]
- F. P. Bowden and Tabor D., Friction and lubrication insolids (1964) [Google Scholar]
- K. Tanaka, Kinetic friction and dynamic elastic contact behavior ofpolymers (1984) [Google Scholar]
- C. Weckle, Polycarbonate Remains Proven and Preferred for Medical Applications, (Tech Briefs :: Medical Desi Medicine, Second Edi. 2011. gn Briefs., MEdical Design Briefs, (2013. [Online]. Available: https://www.medicaldesignbriefs.com/component/content/article/mdb/features/17693. [Accessed: 31-Jan-2018] [Google Scholar]
- D. G. Powell., Medical Applications of Polycarbonate (MDDI Online, Medical Device and Diagnostic Ind., (1998).[Online]. Available: https://www.mddionline.com/medicalapplications-polycarbonate. [Accessed: 31-Jan-2018] [Google Scholar]
- K. J. Mark HF, Bikales NM, Overberger CG, Menges G., PEEK Biomaterials in Trauma, Orthopedic, and Spinal Implants. 313-320 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Kurtz and J. N. Devine, PEEK biomaterials in trauma, orthopedic, and spinal implants (Biomaterials, 28 (32), 4845–69 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- J. Black, Biological performance of materials : fundamentals of biocompatibility CRC Taylor & Francis (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Black. G. Hastings. Handbook of biomaterials properties (1998) [Google Scholar]
- KN Han, NS Kim., Challenges and opportunities in direct write technology using nano-metal particles, KONA Powder and Particle Journal, 27, 73–83 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- AK Amert, DH Oh, NS Kim., A simulation and experimental study on packing of nanoinks to attain better conductivity (Journal of Applied Physics, 108 (10) 2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S Hong, N Kim., Synthesis of 3D Printable Cu-Ag Core-Shell Materials: Kinetics of CuO Film Removal (Journal of Electronic Materials, 44 (3), 823–830 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.E Najera, M. Michel, and N. Kim., 3D Printed PLA/PCL/TiO2Composite for Bone Replacement and Grafting, MRS Advances, 3 (40), 2373–2378 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Ramakrishna, J. Mayer, E. Wintermantel, and K. W. Leong., Biomedical applications of polymer-composite materials: a review, Compos. Sci. Technol, 61 (9), 1189–1224 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- J. R. C. Dizon, A. H. Espera, Q. Chen, and R. C. Advincula., Mechanical characterization of 3Dprinted polymers, ddit. Manuf, 20, 44–67 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- NS Kim, KH Han, KH Church., Direct Writing Technology for 21st Century Industries-Focus on Micro-Dispensing Deposition Write Technology, Transactions of the KSMTE Spring Conference 511-515 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Kim, N.S., Eo, J.S., & Cho, D. Optimization of Piston Type Extrusion (PTE) Techniques for 3D Printed Food. Journal of Food Engineering, 235(10), 41–49 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- KL Mendoza, A Ortega, NS Kim, Optimization of UV LED-Curable Ink for Reverse-Offset Roll-to-Plate (RO-R2P) Printing, J. of Elect. Mat. 44 (3), 784–791 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Eo, B. Cepeda, J. Kim, and NP Kim, A New Paradigm of Pharmaceutical Drug Delivery Systems (DDS): Challenges for Space, Time, and Shapes, Innovations in pharmacy, 9(3), 11–24 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Kim, N., Eo, J., & Shin, J., Three-Dimensional Printed Drug Delivery System and Method, US Patent 62/745139 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.