MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 264, 20192nd International Conference on Composite Material, Polymer Science and Engineering (CMPSE2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical Properties (Corrosion, Damage Analysis, Strength and Wear)|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- C. F. Buynak and T. J. Moran, Review of Progress inQuantitative NDE, 6B, 1 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- D. K. Hsu, American Society for Composites, 21st Technical Conference, 1, 1 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- D. K. Hsu, D. J. Barnard, and D. P. Roach, Materials Evaluation (American Society for Nondestructive Testing 2009) [Google Scholar]
- L. B. Greszczuk, Impact Dynamics, (John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 1982) [Google Scholar]
- D. K. Hsu, D. J. Barnard, J. J. Peters and V. Dayal, Rev. Prog. Quantitative NDE, 19, 1 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Cory D. Foreman, M.S. Thesis (Iowa State University 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Cory Foreman, V. Dayal, D. J. Barnard, and D. K. Hsu, Rev. Prog. Quantitative NDE, 28, 1 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- P. Cawley and R.D. Adams, J. Sound and Vibration, 122, 2 (1988) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.H., Im, K.S. Lee, I. Y. Yang, Y. J. Yang, Y. H. Seo and D. K., Hsu, Int. J. of Prec. Eng. and Manuf. 14, 6, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R. Huber, A. Brodschelm, A. Tauser, Appl. Phys. Lett., 76, 1 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. V. Rudd, and D. M. Mittleman, J. Opt. Soc. Amer. B, 19, 2, (2000) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.