MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 262, 201964 Scientific Conference of the Committee for Civil Engineering of the Polish Academy of Sciences and the Science Committee of the Polish Association of Civil Engineers (PZITB) (KRYNICA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- S. Grulkowski, J. Zariczny, R. Gleba, Effect of different structure type traffic on railway line capacity, Pol. Marit. Research, 24, 82–88 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Massel, Design of train lines and train station), PKP Polskie Linie Kolejowe S. A., 2010 (in Polish). [Google Scholar]
- R. Gleba, S. Grulkowski, D. Szczepiński, J. Zariczny, Significance of traffic analysis in the optimization process of railway infrastructure investment, Scient. and Technical Papers of the Associ of Engineers and Technicians of Communication in Krakow, 3, 63–82 (2016) (in Polish). [Google Scholar]
- S. Rinaldi, L. Farina, I sistemi lineari positivi, Citta Studi Edizoni. 1995 (in Italian). [Google Scholar]
- G. Strang, Introduction to Linear Algebra, Wellesley Cambridge Press, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- E. Mieloszyk, Well defined solution problem for certain generalized boundary value problem, Studia Sci. Math. Hung., 32, 15–22 (1998). [Google Scholar]
- E. Mieloszyk, Non-classical operational calculus in application to generalized dynamical systems, Polish Acad. of Sciences Scientific Publ., (2008). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.