MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 262, 201964 Scientific Conference of the Committee for Civil Engineering of the Polish Academy of Sciences and the Science Committee of the Polish Association of Civil Engineers (PZITB) (KRYNICA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanics of Structures and Materials|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- A. Flaga, M. Pańtak, Vibration comfort criteria for pedestrians on footbridges, Proc. 3rd Int. Conf. “Footbridge 2008” (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. Pańtak, Analysis of vibration comfort criteria for steel footbridges susceptible to dynamic actions, PhD Thesis, (Cracow University of Technology, Cracow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Adelaar, Am J Sports Med 14(6) (1986) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Bachmann, W. Ammann, F. Deischl et al., Vibration Problems in Structures: Practical Guidelines (Birkhäuser Verlag, Basel, 1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Occhiuzzi, M. Spizzuoco, Running pedestrian dynamic load model for footbridges, Proc. 3rd Int. Conf. “Footbridge 2008” (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Occhiuzzi, M. Spizzuoco, F. Ricciardelli, Struct Control & Health Monit 15(3) (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Rainer, G. Pernica, Canad Acoustic 14 (2) (1986) [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Rainer, G. Pernica, D. E. Allen, Canad J Civ Eng 15(1) (1988) [Google Scholar]
- J.E. Wheeler, ASCE J. Str Div 108 (9) (1982) [Google Scholar]
- S. Živanović, A. Pavić, P. Reynolds, J. Sound Vib 279 (1-2) (2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.