MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 262, 201964 Scientific Conference of the Committee for Civil Engineering of the Polish Academy of Sciences and the Science Committee of the Polish Association of Civil Engineers (PZITB) (KRYNICA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Mechanics of Structures and Materials|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- K. Gromysz, Methods of Removing Buildings Deflection Used In Poland. IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng. 245 032096 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Gromysz, Deformations of temporary wooden supports used to reduce building deflections in mining areas. E3S Web of Conferences 36, 03002 (2018). [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- M. Wyleżoł, Determination of measurable deflection of buildings in the aspect of their designing. Collective work edited by K. Gromysz and R. Domagała. Outline of selected issues of Civil Engineering. Publishing House of the Silesian University of Technology: 191–198 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M. Wyleżoł, Measurement methods of building structures deflections. E3S Web of Conferences 36, 02010 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- M.Y. Kabir, E. Shafei, Plasticity modelling of FRP-confined circular reinforced concrete columns subjected to eccentric axial loading. Composites: Part B 43 (2012) 3497–3506. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.-D. Nie, S.-B. Kang, L. Shen, B. Yang, Experimental and numerical study on global buckling of Q460GJ steel box columns under eccentric compression. Engineering Structures 142 (2017) 211–222. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Bernat-Maso, L. Gil, P. Roca, Numerical analysis of the load-bearing capacity of brick masonry walls strengthened with textile reinforced mortar and subjected to eccentric compressive loading. Engineering Structures 91 (2015) 96–111. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Moradabadi, D.F. Laefer, J.A. Clarke, P.B. Lourenço, A semi-random field finite element method to predict the maximum eccentric compressive load for masonry prisms. Construction and Building Materials 77 (2015) 489–500. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Elchalakania, A. Karrecha, M. Dongao, M.S.M. Alib, B. Yangc, Experiments and Finite Element Analysis of GFRP Reinforced Geopolymer Concrete Rectangular Columns Subjected to Concentric and Eccentric Axial Loading. Structures 14 (2018) 273–289. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Bernat-Maso, L. Gil, C. Escrig, Analysis of brick masonry walls strengthened with fibre reinforced polymers and subjected to eccentric compressive loads. Construction and Building Materials 84 (2015) 169–183. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Cavaleri, A. Failla, L.L. Mendola, M. Papia, Experimental and analytical response of masonry elements under eccentric vertical loads. Engineering Structures 27 (2005) 1175–1184. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Bernat, L. Gil, P. Roca, C. Escrig, Experimental and analytical study of TRM strengthened brickwork walls under eccentric compressive loading. Construction and Building Materials 44 (2013) 35–47. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.