MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 262, 201964 Scientific Conference of the Committee for Civil Engineering of the Polish Academy of Sciences and the Science Committee of the Polish Association of Civil Engineers (PZITB) (KRYNICA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- J. STADNICKI Theory and practice of solving optimization tasks with examples of technical applications (in Polish). Warszawa WNT, Warszawa, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- C. SZYMCZAK Elements of design theory (in Polish) PWN, Warszawa, (1998). [Google Scholar]
- BRADLEY N. The Response Surface Methodology. Indiana University, South Bend, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- ANSYS Programme, ANSYS Design Xplorer Module ver. Research v19 2018. [Google Scholar]
- HELTON J.C. Latin hypercube sampling and the propagation of uncertainty in analyses of complex systems. Reliability Engineering and System Safety, 81: 23–69, (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- KORZYŃSKI M.: Experiment methodology (in Polish) Publishing house N-T, Warszawa, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- GAJEK L., KAŁUSZKA M., Statistical Inference. Models and methods. (in Polish) Publishing house N-T, Warszawa, (1994). [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 1992-1-1 Design of concrete structures Part 1-1: General rules and rules for buildings [Authority: The European Union Per Regulation 305/2011, Directive 98/34/EC, Directive 2004/18/EC [Google Scholar]
- ADJUKIEWICZ A., MAMES J. Prestressed concrete structures. (in Polish) Polski Cement, Kraków, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- MIKULSKI L., Sobczyk Sz. Optimization of prestressed beams.(in Polish) PAK Vol. 58, no 10/2012. (2012). [Google Scholar]
- S. Hernandez, A.N. Fontan J. Diaz, D. Marcos, An improved software for design optimization of prestressed concrete beams https://doi.org/10.1016/j.advengsoft.2009.03.009 Advances in Engineering Software Volume 41, Issue 3, March 2010, Pages 415–421. (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. B. R. Dissanayake and S. Jothy Karma Optimum Design of Prestressed Concrete Beams ENGINEER-Vol. XXXX, No. 02, pp. 29–32, 2007. (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Aydin Y. Ayvaz, Optimum topology and shape design of prestressed concrete bridge girders using a genetic algorithm Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization February 2010, Volume 41, Issue 1, p. 151–162. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Ayvaz Y, Aydin Z Optimum design of trusses using a genetic algorithm. In: Proceedings of the second international conference on engineering using metaphors from nature. Leuven, Belgium, pp 159–168 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- GIN Rozvany, A critical review of established methods of structural topology optimization. Struct Multidiscipl Optim. doi: 10.1007/s00158-007-0217-0 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- G.F. Medeiros, M. Kripka. “Structural optimization and proposition of pre-sizing parameters for beams in reinforced concrete buildings”, Comput. Concrete, 11(3), 253–270 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Guerra, and P.D. Kiousis, P.D. “Design optimization of reinforced concrete structures”, Comput. Concrete, 3(5), 313–334. (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.