MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 262, 201964 Scientific Conference of the Committee for Civil Engineering of the Polish Academy of Sciences and the Science Committee of the Polish Association of Civil Engineers (PZITB) (KRYNICA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Engineering of Building Enterprises|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- A. Sobotka, J. Czaja, Procedia Eng. 122, 11–18 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Anink, J. Mak, C. Boonstra Handbook of Sustainable Building: An Environmental Preference Method for Selection of Materials for Use in Construction and Refurbishment (Earths can Publications Ltd. 1996) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 14040 Environmental management – Life cycle assessment – Principles and framework (2006) [Google Scholar]
- EN 15643-2 Sustainability of construction works –Assessment of buildings – Part 2: Framework for the assessment of environmental performance (2011) [Google Scholar]
- O. Abbe, L. Hamilton, BRE Global Environmental Weighting for Construction Products using Selected Parameters from EN 15804 (2017), https://www.bre.co.uk/filelibrary/Materials/Environmental-weightings-15804_final.pdf (Access: 13 Feb 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Building Research Establishment (BRE), Green Guide to Specification Materials Industry Briefing Note 3b: Normalisation (2005), http://www.bre.co.uk/greenguide/files/NormalisationBriefingDocumentFinal.pdf (Access: 26 Feb 2018). [Google Scholar]
- EN 15643-3 Sustainability of construction works –Assessment of buildings – Part 3: Framework for the assessment of social performance (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Regulation of the Minister of Health on the testing and measurement of agents harmful to health in the work environment (2011) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- M. Gicala, A. Sobotka, Sci. Rev. Eng. Environ. Sci. 26, 2(76), 159–170 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- EN 15643-4 Sustainability of construction works –Assessment of buildings – Part 4: Framework for the assessment of economic performance (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Building Research Establishment (BRE), The Green Guide Explained BRE Centre for Sustainable Products (2015), http://www.bre.co.uk/filelibrary/greenguide/PDF/The-Green-Guide-Explained_March2015.pdf (Access: 28 Feb 2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.